By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Destiny’s Story Takes 9-10 Hours to Complete

QUAKECore89 said:
Well at least they will release expansion dlcs.

Thas even worst. Its suposed to be an rpg/mmo, By definition it should last on its own a lot of time. Even if grinding is what takes you all that time, a speedrun should not be possible on either rpg or mmo games. Real mmos at least take a year to release the expansion, this one is waiting 2-3 months and its charging $35. This is insane. WOW charges $20 for an expansion, but the each game alone adds classes, and it last over 50hrs each part, including the first part. And end game seems to be pointless, just harder reapet missions and a mode that is not even out yet.

It takes genuine talent to see greatness in yourself despite your absence of genuine talent.

Around the Network

I'm sadly starting to not have a lot of faith in this game

eva01beserk said:

Yes HE(theres got to be like 10 chicks total in gaming sites, you could just asume everyone is a guy) admited to it. But thank you ludicousspeed for prooving Im not crazzy and that was the rule., even if they changed it later. Although thats kinf of sad. It was a sad attemp at a story and now even that ws removed. Now they only offer mindles repetetive shooting.

You could always get those Titans with a Burn Card.

You can use one of these my g:

You don't have to play the campaign.

qwertyDANIELqwerty said:

Best game in years... I can't stop to play... I didn't finished the campaign yet because the Crusible and Strikes.

qwertyDANIELqwerty said:

With all the hype surrounding it, it was destined to fail.

Around the Network
eva01beserk said:
QUAKECore89 said:
Well at least they will release expansion dlcs.

Thas even worst. Its suposed to be an rpg/mmo, By definition it should last on its own a lot of time. Even if grinding is what takes you all that time, a speedrun should not be possible on either rpg or mmo games. Real mmos at least take a year to release the expansion, this one is waiting 2-3 months and its charging $35. This is insane. WOW charges $20 for an expansion, but the each game alone adds classes, and it last over 50hrs each part, including the first part. And end game seems to be pointless, just harder reapet missions and a mode that is not even out yet.

Yeah a real mmo rpg should take endless time, but destiny isnt mmo sadly. Says Bungie.