By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What Video Games Should Christians Play?

Christians should not play video games at all. They are evil, sent to earth by Devil herself to enslave young minds and lead them to the path of sin and sodomy.
Jesus rejected videogames, same as he rejected electricity, public transportation, vaccination and homoerotic poetry.
Christians of all ages should shun videogames, television and satellite radio, and instead dedicate their lives to bible study and learning proper grammar, flogging themselves ten times for each incorrect usage of your, there, their, then, than and literally.
If you have already sinned, my brethren at the Church of the Fallen Madonna with the Big Boobies will cleanse you of your sin.
Buy yourself some holy water, we take cash, check or money order..

And if you really need to play videogames, I recommend Lollipop Chainsaw...

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:

So I should just play GTA? killing, running over people, stealing, sex, drugs, etc? What kind of message am I sending to my kids if I do this? Why am I doing this?

It's a video game. You should be teaching them there is a huge difference between reality and video games. 

Do you feel that playing GTA makes you a horrible person or sets a bad example? 

I can understand not exposing them to that if they are young, but what happens when they see the game elsewhere? 

Video games shouldn't make you immoral or make you feel like you're commiting a sin IMO.

None. Gaming is a distraction and is just one of the many devices the devil has conjured to pull us away from God.

Gaming is evil. If you play any kinda game you are more likely to go to hell.

bubblegamer said:

OK, that was pretty funny I must admit!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

spurgeonryan said:
InnocentSin said:
What games should Christians play?

Shin Megami Tensei.

Really? Is there no violence in it or nudity or cussing?

That shouldn't matter, because all of those things are in the bible, yet the bible is okay right?

Around the Network
fleischr said:
platformmaster918 said:
spurgeonryan said:
Filling our heads with evil is not something good christians should do. IF You think Jesus would not do it, you should not do it.

I'm not doing it my virtual character is and the ten commandments are not being violated because it isn't really happening.

You ever play Fallout 3?  Relevant discussion point based on that concerning a major sequence in the storyline....

Damn, just bought it and would start playing next month... 

Don't play any. Video Games are the Devil's playground!

AZWification said:
bubblegamer said:

OK, that was pretty funny I must admit!

Totally, laughed a lot here... I'm a very devoted christian, but totally dispprove this kind of "protest"

What games should they play? All of them? They're also human

Teeqoz said:
spurgeonryan said:
InnocentSin said:
What games should Christians play?

Shin Megami Tensei.

Really? Is there no violence in it or nudity or cussing?

That shouldn't matter, because all of those things are in the bible, yet the bible is okay right?

Joke post?

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.