By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony announces new Xperia Z3... with ps4 streaming..

The Fury said:
I'm guessing this phone with a small update, will be able to handle PS Now as well?

Well the idea is to have PSNow run on many things eventually

Around the Network
LordPhil said:
Wow, poor vita. Z3s are going to be flying off shelves now
In all seriousness, I wish my tablet could remote play as well.

Yeah I would game so much more if I could lye in bed playing my PS4 on my phone with the DS4

I like it. Ive been saying both Sony and Microsoft should do this. I know the vita does it but there is nothing wrong with phones doing it as well

It's so hard to game on such a small screen.

Bet with Xander XT: 

I can beat more games on his 3DS than he can on my PSVita in a month. Loser has to buy the winner a game on his/her handheld Guess who won? http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=193531

Me!

The_Sony_Girl1 said:

Yeah, if the next Z Ultra could do this O_O

Around the Network
ktay95 said:
The Fury said:
I'm guessing this phone with a small update, will be able to handle PS Now as well?

Its better than making a Vita successor.

Vita TV should be easy money even if it doesn't sell well.

In this day and age, with the Internet, ignorance is a choice! And they're still choosing Ignorance! - Dr. Filthy Frank

I honestly don't see how this is a blow to the PSVita. PSVita is its own dedicated handheld gaming console, it has its own merits (although not nearly as much compared to the 3DS) but it can do more than just remote play.

I don't think this will affect the Vita in the slightest, for better or for worse.

"Trick shot? The trick is NOT to get shot." - Lucian

The_Sony_Girl1 said:

It's bigger than the vita's screen...

ktay95 said:

Just imagine the money they could make if they put it on PC, I wonder why they are opposed to it. Other than the fact all the devices listed are made by them but so are Vaio Laptops. 

Hmm, pie.

Yes! Yes! Yes!

A vita refresh with a mobile chip would still be better, but this will do for now. It is great to see Sony finally leveraging its massive content library, and services on all of their devices. In my eyes the future of Sony, and mobile gaming just got a little brighter.

Stop hate, let others live the life they were given. Everyone has their problems, and no one should have to feel ashamed for the way they were born. Be proud of who you are, encourage others to be proud of themselves. Learn, research, absorb everything around you. Nothing is meaningless, a purpose is placed on everything no matter how you perceive it. Discover how to love, and share that love with everything that you encounter. Help make existence a beautiful thing.

Kevyn B Grams
10/03/2010 

KBG29 on PSN&XBL