By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony announces new Xperia Z3... with ps4 streaming..

So there was really people who used Vita only as a controller or you are joking ? Wow.

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m

Around the Network

Nobody will buy a vita just to play ps4 games that you can play on your ps4 it's not a big lose

PS4 - over 100 millions let's say 120m
Xbox One - 70m
Wii U - 25m

Vita - 15m if it will not get Final Fantasy Kingdoms Heart and Monster Hunter 20m otherwise
3DS - 80m

LordPhil said:
NiKKoM said:
So does anyone think Sony will make another handheld? I think they'll shift it to their phones and a ds4 with a clip

They should make a phone/handheld hybrid.

They did but they didnt really commit to it

A new one of these though, like the Z3 with the slide out and buttons, yeah I would be all over that

NiKKoM said:
So does anyone think Sony will make another handheld? I think they'll shift it to their phones and a ds4 with a clip

If they believe that 3rd party would support it then yes

PS4 - over 100 millions let's say 120m
Xbox One - 70m
Wii U - 25m

Vita - 15m if it will not get Final Fantasy Kingdoms Heart and Monster Hunter 20m otherwise
3DS - 80m

So let's see all the feutures the vita has left:

1. Games made only for the vita ( No AAA games, mainly just indies and lego games )
2. Emmm................. Ps Now

Yep that is about it.

Send a Friend Request On PSN :P

Around the Network
ktay95 said:
LordPhil said:
NiKKoM said:

A new one of these though, like the Z3 with the slide out and buttons, yeah I would be all over that

Well, it would definitely be more confortable than holding a ds4 clipped with a phone lol

Lolll oh Sony, it is getting to the point of bring hilarious of how little you care about the vita

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

ktay95 said:
LordPhil said:
NiKKoM said:

No they were in fact  committed to the phone, people say they wanted it and just really never purchased it!

So sony has moved the mobile game handheld playstation to be network services now on existing smartphones and tablets starting with xperia brand, than Playstation Now being able to be used on other hardware companies devices,

That is their dedicated handheld gaming platform now.

I AM BOLO

100% lover "nothing else matter's" after that...

ps:

Proud psOne/2/3/p owner.  I survived Aplcalyps3 and all I got was this lousy Signature.

ktay95 said:
VXIII said:
ktay95 said:
The_Sony_Girl1 said:
It's so hard to game on such a small screen.

Yeah, if the next Z Ultra could do this O_O

Xperia Z3 tablet can do this as well, 8 inch screen.

Yeah but Im talking about attaching it to the controller, that would be too heavy. Detached though it would be awesome I guess

Well, it is the world thinnest and lightest tablet according to Sony :p

There's a catch with Remote Play on Xperia, though....

"The Japanese company even says that PS4 Remote Play will be "theoretically" possible over a web connection, but is hedging its bets by recommending that you have both the console and remote device hooked up to the same Wi-Fi network and plugged into a fast internet connection."

Meanwhile, when you do Remote Play on the Vita, the minimum requirement you need is a reliable internet connection, so you can play PS4 games on the Vita anywhere as long as you have a fast enough and stable connection.