By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - White PS4 Destiny Bundle - #28 on Amazon.com Bestsellers of 2014

CosmicSex said:
Teeqoz said:
CosmicSex said:

Out of curiosity, what sales figure seems reasonable or likely to you for PS4's September?

I'm thinking 450-500k, it'll be close to the 360s september, because Halo launched late in the month while Destiny launched quite early, but I don't think it'll quite beat it. 600-700k however is completely ridiculous.

Edit: This is US only ofcourse.

Sounds rational, but after Infamous and its 375k in March, I am utterly convinced that a much more high profile game, with an additional bundle performing so well indicates that the PS4's potential may be much higher than 450k-500k although that would still be excellent.  

Can't wait to see though,  they are going to be a lot of people waiting up late for that batch of NPD numbers to roll in. 

We  can only wait for official numbers to know about Europe and the rest of the world ( where Infamous FW were heavily undertracked)

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m

Around the Network

Destiny bundle now below the regular sku for the first time in many weeks, number 11 and 10 respectively. Seems like it may finally be slowing down, but it should still rise a few more places on the yearly list, before going down again when massive games like cod release.

celador said:
Destiny bundle now below the regular sku for the first time in many weeks, number 11 and 10 respectively. Seems like it may finally be slowing down, but it should still rise a few more places on the yearly list, before going down again when massive games like cod release.

yeah Destiny hype dying down now and i think more people prefer black consoles over a white one. 

celador said:

Doesn't look like the bundle is going out of stock anytime soon, at least. It should keep the PS4's baseline sales very high for the next coming weeks.

Now at #36!! Passed COD Ghosts X1 & TLOU PS3

Around the Network

The bundle is at #36, and has overtaken Cod Ghosts and TLOU,

akhmenhawk said:
The bundle is at #36, and has overtaken Cod Ghosts and TLOU,

Wow.  

Aerys said:
When you see 360 Titanfall sales ( http://www.vgchartz.com/game/72892/titanfall/ ), PS4 +Destiny have to be undertracked by at least 100k, and the second week will be between 150-200k

I predict 600-700k npd

Not a chance. 300-400k is the most likely range. 

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

Fusioncode said:
Aerys said:
When you see 360 Titanfall sales ( http://www.vgchartz.com/game/72892/titanfall/ ), PS4 +Destiny have to be undertracked by at least 100k, and the second week will be between 150-200k

I predict 600-700k npd

Why do you say that?

CosmicSex said:
Fusioncode said:
Aerys said:

I predict 600-700k npd

Why do you say that?

Common sense?

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!