By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - New Pokemon Project To Be Announced Tuesday, August 26th on Niconico

It's probably that Detective Pikachu game for the 3DS.

Pokken Fighters probably won't be shown until after Smash Bros. comes out because that's how Nintendo does things. 

Around the Network

Pokken Fighters confirmed! It's most likely going to be that Detective Pikachu game though! >_>

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Could be;
Pikachu detective game.
TCG Ipad
Pokken Fighter

I would most like to hear about Pokken Fighters BUT definitely dont want it to be released anytime soon. Give Smash some time to sink in, and explore the Amiibos first.

Australian Gamer (add me if you like)               
NNID: Maraccuda              
PS Network: Maraccuda           

They said "New Project", so I'll go with something unknown.

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

I hope it's Nintendo's answer to Destiny.

Around the Network

New Pokemon Stadium for WiiU?

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

Soundwave said:

It's probably that Detective Pikachu game for the 3DS.

Pokken Fighters probably won't be shown until after Smash Bros. comes out because that's how Nintendo does things. 

Thats not true at all. They just had done that with LoZ, pokemon also isnt runned by nintendo, gamefreak does there own thing and they have shown many games in the past at once. Besides Pokken Fighters (if its true of course) wouldnt be affecting SSB like at all. Just because they are both fighters doesn't mean they'll effect each other. 

Why are you assuming it's a game? Nintendo isn't even mentioned, it could be a new movie/anime/manga for all we know.

Not a videogame, that for sure.

POE said:
Not a videogame, that for sure.

One can only hope. :(

NNID: crazy_man

3DS FC: 3969 4633 0700 

My Pokemon Trading Shop (Hidden Power Breeding)