By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - New Pokemon Project To Be Announced Tuesday, August 26th on Niconico

gatito said:
I hope it's Nintendo's answer to Destiny.

actualy, I would love a Pokemon shooter

Click HERE and be happy 

Around the Network
_crazy_man_ said:
POE said:
Not a videogame, that for sure.

One can only hope. :(

Not a chance. My dog works there and he already told me its not a videogame.

I feel like it could be anything, honestly. I don't think it's the Pikachu detective game because of how many "important" people are on the livestream (two seiyuu with extensive resumes, dude from Famitsu, and a fashion model), but I don't know if it's going to be a video game, a movie, or what have you. Plus, all of Pokemon's announcements occur outside of large gaming conventions like E3 and Gamescom so it's really unpredictable.

I want it to be the rumored Pokken Fighters game, but who knows?

NNID: TheCCluc

Aielyn said:
I'd like it to be Pokken Fighters... which turns out to be a real-time Pokemon RPG for Wii U, rather than a Tekken-Pokemon crossover.

+1

In this day and age, with the Internet, ignorance is a choice! And they're still choosing Ignorance! - Dr. Filthy Frank

If it`s a game it`s got to be for Wii U.
Almost 2 years in and not even a Stadium/Colosseum game? Wii U could really benefit from a game like this by the time the 3DS remakes come out.

Around the Network
Fusioncode said:

New Pokemon Stadium for WiiU?

ooooooooooooooooooh...now, i m on dilemma, i like the pokken fighters concept,however i was expecting pokemon stadium 3 on wii(battle revolution  wasnt good)...!f...c ,i  should prefer pokken fighters:P

Aielyn said:
I'd like it to be Pokken Fighters... which turns out to be a real-time Pokemon RPG for Wii U, rather than a Tekken-Pokemon crossover.

That makes too much sense. Since 2011, Nintendo have a strict policy against making smart decisions.

curl-6 said:
Aielyn said:

That makes too much sense. Since 2011, Nintendo have a strict policy against making smart decisions.

This is one of the best decision's ive seen :P

i hope is it is a game, and not anime related.
and wii U please.

a fighting game would bepotentially really good.
but they have to incorporate some of battle mechanics, typing(super effective/not very...), changing pokemon(you play with a team), prediction, held item, a only megaevolution per team...

tbone51 said:
curl-6 said:
Aielyn said:

This is one of the best decision's ive seen :P

OK, I'll give you that one, but for every smart move these days they seem to make ten dumb ones.