By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - PS4 is the most innovative 8th gen console by a mile. haters be damned!

no, it is not. None of 3 are

Click HERE and be happy 

Around the Network
Podings said:
Yeah, I'd argue now of these innovation influence how I interact with the game. Only how I perceive it, receive it, or share it.

So I don't really care about them.

perception, interaction, reception and sharing of experiences are all interconnected though...

actually perception is at the head so i supposed that i should have said instead that ultimately perception determines how you interact with something, how you receive experiences and also your willingness to share something and in what way

ot for me at least the ability to record gameplay has to be the best innovation i've seen in consoles for a while but thats me, there has been so many times when i've done something badass in single but most of the time multiplayer when i thought damn wish i could save this and gloat over it later

Wii U is the true innovation. <3

Areym said:
If the morpheus is a success, then I will totally agree. None of the consoles stepped it up in innovation and especially not the Wii U gamepad. Where is the innovation in that? Kinect is a bust so that's out of the question.

At least Nintemdo tries to do something different...

I bet the Wii U would sell more than 15M LTD by the end of 2015. He bet it would sell less. I lost.

I call these inovations "gimicks"

Tsubasa Ozora

Keiner kann ihn bremsen, keiner macht ihm was vor. Immer der richtige Schuss, immer zur richtigen Zeit. Superfussball, Fairer Fussball. Er ist unser Torschützenkönig und Held.

Around the Network

All these things existed before though on pc of course hardly innovation just a stripped down pc like it always was.

Systems Owned: PS1, PS2, PS3,PS4, Wii, WiiU, xbox, xbox 360, xbox one

Those are some interesting features but nothing that special. The Wii U is the most innovative.

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

Agreed. Innovation isn't about making something new and hoping it sticks. It's about making something new and seeing it stick

The One and Only

VizionEck.com

innovation = sales so ps4 = most innovative

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

todd2r said:
I dont think psnow is going to take off like people think. Pricing is a huge concern and most people's internet is hot garbage. The VR stuff is innovative but at what cost? Thats the real concern there. Also, most of your innovations are on Xbox One as well. But yeah, i mostly agree. Ps4 is great....Xbox too.

Thing about PSnow is that its still in beta and it ssomething that doesn;t have to take off overnight. I just think that its good to know that its there and maybe sometime down the road it will actually become an outlet for current gen game rentals too.

As for the innovations that are on XB1 too... in all fairness sony annouced them first :)