By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - PS4 is the most innovative 8th gen console by a mile. haters be damned!

I didn't read the essay you gave us lol but yes it's awesome.

Around the Network
Cobretti2 said:
TBH i think this gen has been lackluster so far. It is all promises of innovation and no one is really delivering on it.

I fill like the consoles have been rushed out, even though they had more years than normal to get their shit together. I think the long gen prior made them all laid back too much and be like you know what lets release it with half the features since we can do software updates. The fact that the PS4 could not play 3D blurays out of the box is evidence of that. Hell I didn't even know. I assumed when I got mine it would work lol.

I know right, I still am waiting for the update that lets my console give me a handjob..... what do you expect for $400 ???? Its a very valuable co sole at that price and does alot of things that last gen didnt.

If the morpheus is a success, then I will totally agree. None of the consoles stepped it up in innovation and especially not the Wii U gamepad. Where is the innovation in that? Kinect is a bust so that's out of the question.

"Trick shot? The trick is NOT to get shot." - Lucian

LOL PS4 is truly a PS3.5!
X1 is way better than PS4!

And outta curiosity, where are the admins to ban this guy? Haters Be damned! He damns the whole website!

Going basic with hardware was their best move.

Around the Network

It's not innovative at all in the gaming aspects, though, which is a good thing. No gimmicks, just pure gaming.

You're Gonna Carry That Weight.

Xbox One - PS4 - Wii U - PC

I believe PS now will take off when it offers ps4 games.. Immediate gameplay of kz 4.. No download.. And able to play it for three months for 30 bucks as opposed to paying full price for the game.. And the option to outright buy it and stream for life.....

I'd rather have endless streaming of games for a hundred bucks a year than buying each for 60 bucks.......

mM
Cobretti2 said:
TBH i think this gen has been lackluster so far. It is all promises of innovation and no one is really delivering on it.

I fill like the consoles have been rushed out, even though they had more years than normal to get their shit together. I think the long gen prior made them all laid back too much and be like you know what lets release it with half the features since we can do software updates. The fact that the PS4 could not play 3D blurays out of the box is evidence of that. Hell I didn't even know. I assumed when I got mine it would work lol.

The ps4 is 10 times more powerful than the ps3...... And the order looks like a CGI film close to real life..... So I have to disagree..... Sony is literally continuing their monstrosity of game lineups going from end of ps3 life into start of ps4.... 

mM

Welp, its certainly subjective, thats for sure

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

NickK said:
LOL PS4 is truly a PS3.5!
X1 is way better than PS4!

And outta curiosity, where are the admins to ban this guy? Haters Be damned! He damns the whole website!

Saying haters be damned has never even been close to bannable.

on the other hand, popping into a thread to say nothing more than

"LOL PS4 is truly a PS3.5!
X1 is way better than PS4!"

Is against the rules.  You're delibrately saying something you know is gonna rile up the other side, and your post is filled with absolutely zero content.   Do you have any arguments to back up why you say the X1 is better?   what features besides the cable pass through does it have that the ps4 does not?

I am Torgo, I take care of the place while the master is away.

"Hes the clown that makes the dark side fun.. Torgo!"

Ha.. i won my bet, but i wasnt around to gloat because im on a better forum!  See ya guys on Viz