By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - RUMOR: The Wii U will be getting a big 'Remastered' game in 2015

What do you think?

Majora's Mask 208 25.97%

Eternal Darkness 89 11.11%

Super Mario Sunshine 157 19.60%

Super Mario Galaxy 87 10.86%

Pokemon Snap 28 3.50%

Xenoblade Chronicles 56 6.99%

Other 93 11.61%

See Results 80 9.99%

Total:798
Clyde32 said:
Ka-pi96 said:
I'll eat my hat if it isn't Majora's Mask.

I'll eat your hat if it isn't Xenoblade. 

Either way, your hat is gone. 

What if it's neither? Who eats it first?

Around the Network

Majora's Mask makes zero sense on Wii U. Keep that for the 3DS.

I think it'll be Super Mario Galaxy 1 & 2 HD.

"On my business card I am a corporate president. In my mind I am a game developer. But in my heart I am a gamer." - Satoru Iwata

Metroid Prime Trilogy: (U)ltimate Edition :)

I'd be perfectly fine with either Mario Sunshine or Majora's Mask.

A remaster, hm? Taken from the poll, Xenoblade Chronicles or Sunshine would be great imo.

Lyrics: He He He He Ha Ha Ha!                                                                  

Around the Network

F-Zero GXU would make sense, to calm fans and maybe test the waters for a true new F-Zero.

A Mario Galaxy HD Pack could happen, to tide people over until the next proper Mario releases, which likely won't be until late 2016 or so at the earliest.

Metroid Prime Trilogy HD, same story. If they're working on a new one, it's a long ways off, and if they're not, then it would calm some fans moaning for a new Metroid.

It won't be a Zelda, as that would detract from the new Zelda U which supposedly comes out next year as well. Same goes for Xenoblade, and any Starfox game.

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046

You'll get Super Mario Sunshine HD and you'll rike it :P

Being serious I'd love Kid Icarus in HD even though most probably it'll be some Gamecube game.

I remember reading an article during E3 that Nintendo was going to remaster Super Mario Sunshine after seeing the success Wind Waker had. It's a game which easily benefits with 1080p, easy to re-write, and fast to develop.

I remember another game was mentioned, but I forget what. It wasn't a big game though, Wave Race maybe...

What is with all the hate? Don't read GamrReview Articles. Contact me to ADD games to the Database
Vote for the March Most Wanted / February Results

I'd love to sea Metroid Prime trilogy or Mario Sunshine. Or DK64

ice climber!!!!