By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - RUMOR: The Wii U will be getting a big 'Remastered' game in 2015

What do you think?

Majora's Mask 208 25.97%

Eternal Darkness 89 11.11%

Super Mario Sunshine 157 19.60%

Super Mario Galaxy 87 10.86%

Pokemon Snap 28 3.50%

Xenoblade Chronicles 56 6.99%

Other 93 11.61%

See Results 80 9.99%

Total:798

A.metriod game maybe or eternal darkness? Seems abit overkill for a zelda or mario game plus I reckon majoras mask would be 3ds

Around the Network
Clyde32 said:
Smear-Gel said:

The only Mario rpg's ive played are parts of the first 3 Mario&Luigi's. But I do know it's a lost gem according to a tonne of people and an HD remake sounds great.

You've gotta play SMRPG and Paper Mario TTYD

That's gonna be tough since I own no consoles and my computer cant run Dolphin Emulator.

Or liugis mansion

Added poll

I think they should do this HD treatment to Mario Gallaxy 1 and 2, Zelda Twilight Princess and Skyward Sword. Thet would be very cool and I am pretty sure all these games would do 1,5 million each at least.

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

Around the Network

super mario all-stars 3D!
64, sunshine, galaxy 1 & 2 all in HD with 3D world visuals!

Has to Majora's Mask. HAS TO BE.

You're Gonna Carry That Weight.

Xbox One - PS4 - Wii U - PC

Baten Kaitos!

It needs to be something from Game Cube. Also, Zelda:MM is going to be for 3DS.

I'm calling Majora's Mask being placed on the 3DS. Two Wii U Zelda releases can't hurt, though.

Besides, I'm sure they see the merit in having a title that can run off the same engine as Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker, is guaranteed success because of being attached to the franchise's name, and shows off the potential of the GamePad. That is the power of Pokémon Snap.

But, considering their "remastered" wording and the fact that Xenoblade Chronicles X comes out next year, it's probably Xenoblade.

I WON A BET AGAINST AZUREN! WOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

:3

My guess is Mario Galaxy 1 + 2 HD in case Zelda U is delayed into 2016.