By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - RUMOR: The Wii U will be getting a big 'Remastered' game in 2015

What do you think?

Majora's Mask 208 25.97%

Eternal Darkness 89 11.11%

Super Mario Sunshine 157 19.60%

Super Mario Galaxy 87 10.86%

Pokemon Snap 28 3.50%

Xenoblade Chronicles 56 6.99%

Other 93 11.61%

See Results 80 9.99%

Total:798
Areym said:
Smear-Gel said:
Areym said:
SUPER MARIO RPG, for the love of GOD! I will buy a Wii U, instantly, if this happens.

I was going along with all the suggestions casually until this came up.

Never played this. Probably wouldn't, even if it got remastered

But I still think this is the best choice.

You heretic! It is but the greatest Mario RPG to ever exist. It's aged pretty well and everything about is just perfect.

The only Mario rpg's ive played are parts of the first 3 Mario&Luigi's. But I do know it's a lost gem according to a tonne of people and an HD remake sounds great.

Around the Network
Smear-Gel said:

The only Mario rpg's ive played are parts of the first 3 Mario&Luigi's. But I do know it's a lost gem according to a tonne of people and an HD remake sounds great.

You've gotta play SMRPG and Paper Mario TTYD

monado3 said:
outlawauron said:
Skyword Sword makes sense to me. Got ignored by Nintendo fans, so they'll give it another chance before Zelda HD comes out?

you have an interesting definition for "ignored".

It sold pretty poorly for a mainline Zelda title. People generally act like it doesn't exist when talking about the series.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Tlozjb said:
Hopefully it is something good, and wanted, not something that only the core of the fanbase will like, but what surprises me is the one game per month thing.

They already have like 9 wii u exclusives for 2015. it's not hard to add 3 more.

outlawauron said:
monado3 said:

you have an interesting definition for "ignored".

It sold pretty poorly for a mainline Zelda title. People generally act like it doesn't exist when talking about the series.

no for both, especially the second sentence.

Around the Network

If its Majora's Mask, Zelda Wii U 2016 confirmed lol

A Mario game would make most sense actually.

teigaga said:
If its Majora's Mask, Zelda Wii U 2016 confirmed lol

that doesn't confirm anything like we had Ocarina Of Time 3D and Skyward Sword in the same year and then we had Wind Waker HD and a link between worlds like 2 months apart 

RealGamingExpert said:
Euphoria14 said:

Too early? No it would not. It is never too early to do a remaster for that game.

I would love to play the game without the terrible motion controls. It would no longer be the only console Zelda (Outside of the CD-i games) I have not played. Heck, even my mom, who is a Zelda nut (Only video game she plays other than Silent Hill) refused to continue due to the controls.

Give me a much superior dual analog control scheme.

- Missread post, sorry im stupid! -

Now I want to know what you said.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Euphoria14 said:
RealGamingExpert said:
Euphoria14 said:

Too early? No it would not. It is never too early to do a remaster for that game.

I would love to play the game without the terrible motion controls. It would no longer be the only console Zelda (Outside of the CD-i games) I have not played. Heck, even my mom, who is a Zelda nut (Only video game she plays other than Silent Hill) refused to continue due to the controls.

Give me a much superior dual analog control scheme.

- Missread post, sorry im stupid! -

Now I want to know what you said.

I missread it and thought you said that motion controls are the only reason why nearly everyone hates SS!

Too bad i can't read sometimes.

If you're interested in Nintendo content and understand german, maybe you want to take a look at my youtube channel! :)

https://www.youtube.com/user/RealGamingExpert