By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - RUMOR: The Wii U will be getting a big 'Remastered' game in 2015

What do you think?

Majora's Mask 208 25.97%

Eternal Darkness 89 11.11%

Super Mario Sunshine 157 19.60%

Super Mario Galaxy 87 10.86%

Pokemon Snap 28 3.50%

Xenoblade Chronicles 56 6.99%

Other 93 11.61%

See Results 80 9.99%

Total:798

I would bet on the remater of resident evil remake.

Or the eternal darkness, because they were close to lose the copyritgh about it and they tried to gain more time.

"Hardware design isn’t about making the most powerful thing you can.
Today most hardware design is left to other companies, but when you make hardware without taking into account the needs of the eventual software developers, you end up with bloated hardware full of pointless excess. From the outset one must consider design from both a hardware and software perspective."

Gunpei Yoko

Around the Network
Areym said:
SUPER MARIO RPG, for the love of GOD! I will buy a Wii U, instantly, if this happens.

I was going along with all the suggestions casually until this came up.

Never played this. Probably wouldn't, even if it got remastered

But I still think this is the best choice.

Sunshine is the safest bet.

Tsubasa Ozora

Keiner kann ihn bremsen, keiner macht ihm was vor. Immer der richtige Schuss, immer zur richtigen Zeit. Superfussball, Fairer Fussball. Er ist unser Torschützenkönig und Held.

hype. my body is ready.

If they remake Majora's Mask on Wii U, they might as well thrown in OoT in there as well remade for Wii U. A bundle package, since both games go together so well. Along with the Master Quest still intact.

They could add even more to it.

Around the Network

Isnt it the 30th anniversary of Mario next year? if so i would bet on it being a Mario game, hope its Sunshine.

zippy said:
Isnt it the 30th anniversary of Mario next year? if so i would bet on it being a Mario game, hope its Sunshine.

No, that was last year. Tis why it was the year of luigi. 

Clyde32 said:
zippy said:

No, that was last year. Tis why it was the year of luigi. 

"Duh" of course, what a dumb post from myself, its been a long day at work :/

Pavolink said:
I hope now it's not Majora's Mask or else it will be the perfect excuse to delay Zelda HD until 2016.
Better be Super Mario 64 or Sunshine.

After the Zelda Williams Majora's Mask appearance, they're definitely making a Majora's Mask remake. But you're right, so for Zelda U's sake, I hope it's Majora's Mask 3D, so that Grezzo can do all the work and not distract the Zelda U team.

And I hope it's neither Super Mario 64 OR Sunshine. I want those in HD eventually, but right now, I'm hoping for Metroid Prime Trilogy HD. It could hold us over until the real new Metroid, which is still in early development, and sounds like it'll be a spiritual successor to the Prime series.

Well, at least we're getting Endless Ocean Collection HD, then.

I'd have liked an original, ground-up version for Wii U, but I'll take what I can get.

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046