By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - RUMOR: The Wii U will be getting a big 'Remastered' game in 2015

What do you think?

Majora's Mask 208 25.97%

Eternal Darkness 89 11.11%

Super Mario Sunshine 157 19.60%

Super Mario Galaxy 87 10.86%

Pokemon Snap 28 3.50%

Xenoblade Chronicles 56 6.99%

Other 93 11.61%

See Results 80 9.99%

Total:798
freebs2 said:
Kid Icarus Uprising, just saying.
Anyway I'd love Prime, I would buy it for the 3rd time.

Only third? How weak.

Around the Network

SUPER MARIO RPG, for the love of GOD! I will buy a Wii U, instantly, if this happens.

"Trick shot? The trick is NOT to get shot." - Lucian

Awesome! Hopefully its one that I haven't played before.

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

Super Mario 64.

Viper1 said:
Majora's Mask, please.

YES PLEASE!!

Around the Network
Pavolink said:
I hope now it's not Majora's Mask or else it will be the perfect excuse to delay Zelda HD until 2016.
Better be Super Mario 64 or Sunshine.

Yeah, I'm personally hoping for a remaster/remake of a 3D Mario game, just because I don't see them having one ready in time for Wii U unless it comes in 2016 or later...at which point they might just want to use it for the next handheld or console for launch.

As for MM...I want that to happen, and an encouraging sign should actually be that OoT3D came in June of 2011 followed by SS in November 2011. And then WWHD in September 2013 with ALBW in November 2013...so they certainly haven't had a problem releasing a remake and a new title in the same year the last two times. 

Upcoming Games To Get

Definite: Kirby Star Allies (Switch), Mario Tennis Aces (Switch), Fire Emblem (Switch), Yoshi (Switch), Pokemon (Switch), Kingdom Hearts 3 (PS4), Monster Hunter World (PS4)

Considering: Fe (Switch), Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze (Switch), The World Ends With You (Switch), Ys VIII (Switch), Street Fighter V: Arcade Edition (PS4), Kingdom Hearts 2.8 Remix (PS4), The Last Guardian (PS4), Shadow of the Colossus HD (PS4), Anthem (PS4), Shenmue 3 (PS4), WiLD (PS4)

Clyde32 said:
AZWification said:

Mario is actually one of the most hated Nintendo franchises! It gets more hate than other big Ninty franchises like Pokemon, Zelda, Metroid, Animal Crossing, etc..

Does Metroid even get hate?

It doesn't get any hate as far as I know!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Clyde32 said:
Pavolink said:
Clyde32 said:
Pavolink said:
I hope now it's not Majora's Mask or else it will be the perfect excuse to delay Zelda HD until 2016.
Better be Super Mario 64 or Sunshine.

The perfect excuse would be that 2016 is the 30th anniversary.

They are not going to say you the delay is because the anniversary, but because the full HD remake.

Think of it this way. Every 2 years, we get a zelda game, and a zelda remake.

Early 2011 - OoT 3D
Late 2011 - Skyward Sword

2013 - WW HD
Late 2013 - Link Between Worlds

I don't think you have anything to worry about.

You say EVERY two years and then go back only 4 years.

Smear-Gel said:

You say EVERY two years and then go back only 4 years.

I meant as a current tradition.

Mario Sunshine HD. Not Majora's Mask.