By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - RUMOR: The Wii U will be getting a big 'Remastered' game in 2015

What do you think?

Majora's Mask 208 25.97%

Eternal Darkness 89 11.11%

Super Mario Sunshine 157 19.60%

Super Mario Galaxy 87 10.86%

Pokemon Snap 28 3.50%

Xenoblade Chronicles 56 6.99%

Other 93 11.61%

See Results 80 9.99%

Total:798

I thought they were hinting 3DS for Majoras Mask

Around the Network

SUPER MARIO SUNSHINE PLEASE!

I'm honestly surprised that after the success of WW Nintendo hasn't being doing a couple of these every year.

animegaming said:
teigaga said:
If its Majora's Mask, Zelda Wii U 2016 confirmed lol

that doesn't confirm anything like we had Ocarina Of Time 3D and Skyward Sword in the same year and then we had Wind Waker HD and a link between worlds like 2 months apart 

No because both of those times it was 2 different systems. It doesn't make sense to release 2 Zelda games on Wii U alone. Majora's Mask is going to be for 3DS

Clyde32 said:
zippy said:
Isnt it the 30th anniversary of Mario next year? if so i would bet on it being a Mario game, hope its Sunshine.

No, that was last year. Tis why it was the year of luigi. 

2010 They had super mario all stars for the 25th anniversary. so 5 years later is the 30th anniversary.. 2015

Around the Network
gcube2000 said:
Clyde32 said:
zippy said:
Isnt it the 30th anniversary of Mario next year? if so i would bet on it being a Mario game, hope its Sunshine.

No, that was last year. Tis why it was the year of luigi. 

2010 They had super mario all stars for the 25th anniversary. so 5 years later is the 30th anniversary.. 2015

hell for it might actually an All Star Pack with 64, Sunshine, and Galaxy 1 and 2

completely setting for disapointment

2015 is gonna be New Zelda U year, i doubt its a Zelda games. I hope its Metroid Prime series.

Would love Xenoblade HD, but it seems likely they will remaster Super Mario Sunshine instead. Works for me either way because I never had a chance to play these games and would love to on Wii U.

personally I'd still like to play Luigis mansion and sunshine with motion controls. Aside from this I can't say there's a remake I'm anticipating, but I more than welcome it.

Ugh, even Nintendo is falling prey to this pathetic trend of "remastering".