By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - RUMOR: The Wii U will be getting a big 'Remastered' game in 2015

What do you think?

Majora's Mask 208 25.97%

Eternal Darkness 89 11.11%

Super Mario Sunshine 157 19.60%

Super Mario Galaxy 87 10.86%

Pokemon Snap 28 3.50%

Xenoblade Chronicles 56 6.99%

Other 93 11.61%

See Results 80 9.99%

Total:798

I wish it was Paper Mario 64! One of the best games ever created! Or maybe get a new paper mario for WiiU!

I do not think it is a Wii game though!

Around the Network

Zelda u will be the zelda game of 2015 If majora's mask is a wii u game it won't be out until 2016.

I'm hoping for eternal darkness HD.

Last Story, calling it now.

Never said:
Zelda u will be the zelda game of 2015 If majora's mask is a wii u game it won't be out until 2016.

I'm not expecting Zelda U to release in 2015.

Twilight Princess was delayed. Skyward Sword was delayed. This one will be too.

Mario Galaxy Collection HD

Around the Network
Clyde32 said:
mZuzek said:
Clyde32 said:

I feel like OoT and MM are meant for controllers. Which is why OoT 3D didn't sit well with me. And Im sure I am not alone in this sentiment. 

I'd take a 3DS over that horrible N64 controller every day.

You kidding me? The N64 analogue beats the 3DS analogue any day of the week. 

Really? If you aren't joking please pick up a N64 controller right now and tell me how to it is better then then 3DS circle pad

NickK said:
I wish it was Paper Mario 64! One of the best games ever created! Or maybe get a new paper mario for WiiU!

Paper Mario 64 was great but Thousand Year Door is ALOT better, but I really don't see them remaking  a Paper Mario game as the graphics still look good today

I wouldn't mind a Super Mario 64 remaster (better a remake), but would rather have Super Mario Universe instead.

ExplodingBlock said:
NickK said:

Paper Mario 64 was great but Thousand Year Door is ALOT better, but I really don't see them remaking  a Paper Mario game as the graphics still look good today

Hmmm, Thousand Year Door on the VC or as a remaster? Will GC VC ever release?

flagstaad said:
Mmm, I would like it to be a gamecube era game, everything from before could be too time consuming and expensive to remaster and I don't want anything from the Wii that is too recent and the console is backwards compatible anyway... with that in mind.

Eternal Darkness HD (please, please, please)
Baten Kaitos HD collection
F-Zero GX
Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles
Luigi's Mansion 1+2 HD
Wave Race: Blue Storm

That's what I would think, no Wii games because they are already compatible... although they could do a New Play Control series with the Gamepad in a similar fashion to what they did on the Wii. Although the excuse that few people played or bought a Wii is nullified.

I'd go with Luigi's Mansion 1+2 HD, since a few 3DS games are showing up on the WiiU and the original port should be easy.
Or maybe F-Zero since they said there is nothing new they could add, so its a perfect fit for a remaster.

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"

Sunshine or Eternal darkness but more sunshine out of this list, that's my thoughts...

Zelda U will be out next year and hyrule warriors have just been released.... so Majora's mask will be too close to the rest...
We have X next year, no point of HDing Xenoblade unless this guy means an HD copy free with every X like in Bayonetta 2

Eternal darkness could be but Nintendo will not skip another year without Mario and is releasing so many adult games recently.... a pick up and play title will be needed soon!

Switch!!!

Super Mario Sunshine!

This is rumor for Remastered game not Remake, so dont expect game from N64 and earlier consoles.
All Wii games are available on Wii U to, so don't expect Wii game.
We have WW HD from GameCube, and most likely is GameCube game.

Mario Sunshine fit perfectly here because we want have new Mario 3D game on Wii U some time, if we have another Mario game o Wii U..

2013 - Zelda WW HD and Mario 3D World

2015 - Mario Sunshine HD and Zelda U