By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Why Super Mario 3D World is better than Super Mario 3D World

Ka-pi96 said:
ktay95 said:

Damn it Jizz you hijacked the thread :/

No :/ didn't :/ the :/   instead the :/ did :/ and then :/

Eh... It was fun while it lasted, but let's stop now!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Around the Network

Yeah its an incredible game.

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

Ka-pi96 said:
DucksUnlimited said:
I'm not sure what this is a parody of or how it's supposed to be funny, but clearly a lot of time and dedication went into this thread. Thank you and congratulations to everyone involved for making the internet a better place.

It's a parody of this http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=188135&page=1

Oh, I get it! He replaced "Knack" with "Super Mario 3D World" to make a really hilarious joke. Clearly my preconceptions were correct. This thread is a work of art, and the OP is a mad genius.

DucksUnlimited said:
Ka-pi96 said:
DucksUnlimited said:
I'm not sure what this is a parody of or how it's supposed to be funny, but clearly a lot of time and dedication went into this thread. Thank you and congratulations to everyone involved for making the internet a better place.

It's a parody of this http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=188135&page=1

Oh, I get it! He replaced "Knack" with "Super Mario 3D World" to make a really hilarious joke. Clearly my preconceptions were correct. This thread is a work of art, and the OP is a mad genius.

The inner machinations of my mind are an enigma.

Smear-Gel said:
DucksUnlimited said:

No, this is Patrick.

Around the Network

Remove 3D from the game title, and you have THE best Mario game.

DucksUnlimited said:
Smear-Gel said:
DucksUnlimited said:

No, this is Patrick.

my god. 10/10 for that sir.

Mr_No said:

But the 3 needs to stay in there or we cant spell Super Mario Bros 3.

And dont get me started on the lack of Y's to spell Yoshi's Island.

DucksUnlimited said:
Smear-Gel said:
DucksUnlimited said:

No, this is Patrick.

Awwww *dolphin noise*

Mr_No said: