By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Why Super Mario 3D World is better than Super Mario 3D World

vivster said:
Smear-Gel said:
mZuzek said:
Smear-Gel said:

On a serious note I never got why people would hate this or the bubble thing in NSMB since they're completely optional.

I don't know about NSMB, but that white tanooki suit in SM3DW never felt "optional" to me. It's right there, shining and glowing... just asking you to take it. It's nearly impossible to avoid.

I admittedly havent played 3D World, just NSMB and a bit of NSMB Wii. Just assumed they did things similarly.

If you have never played 3D World and only played 3D World, how do you feel qualified to make such a thread?

I can judge the asthetic qualities of 3D World, that's why. Not that it would make a difference. Compared to 3D World, 3D World is pretty unplayable. Didnt you hear? Even Big Rigs Over the Road Racing is better than 3D World.

Around the Network

This is getting out of hand.
and they were never funny in the first place.

http://moongypsy.bandcamp.com/ ~Thank you Stefl1504 for the amazing sig~

Honestly, I think they're pretty even!

It's amazing how 3D World managed to set a new low for the franchise while 3D World managed to be the best in the series.

Smear-Gel said:

I can judge the asthetic qualities of 3D World, that's why. Not that it would make a difference. Compared to 3D World, 3D World is pretty unplayable. Didnt you hear? Even Big Rigs Over the Road Racing is better than 3D World.

You should play 3D World before you make such bold claims like 3D World is unplayble. In case of playability 3D World is actually slightly ahead of Big Rigs and a big step above 3D World. Aesthetically Big Rigs beats both but 3D World is still far more beautiful than 3D World.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Around the Network

This is exactly what I have been telling people
http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=6568261

toot1231 said:
This is getting out of hand.
and they were never funny in the first place.

I see your 3rd favourite game of all time is 3D World.

jigokutamago said:
This is exactly what I have been telling people
http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=6568261

I saw that comment wgen you first posted it and was like ""dammit someone beat me to it.""

vivster said:
Smear-Gel said:

You should play 3D World before you make such bold claims like 3D World is unplayble. In case of playability 3D World is actually slightly ahead of Big Rigs and a big step above 3D World. Aesthetically Big Rigs beats both but 3D World is still far more beautiful than 3D World.

You're clearly better at thus than me. Even I'm starting to get confused lol.

Why am I still on this forum...

"I think it will be the HDS"-Me in regards to Nintendo's next handheld.