By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Why Super Mario 3D World is better than Super Mario 3D World

AZWification said:
Smear-Gel said:
vivster said:
I think it's actually worse.

I hope you are talking about 3D World, rather than 3D World.

Nope, I'm pretty sure vivster is talking about 3D World! Start paying some attention dammit!

I'm beginning to think giving the games such similar names was a bad idea. It's a wonder Nimtendo allowed Nontendo to do that. Rusty was right, Nontendo sucks.

Around the Network
vivster said:
Smear-Gel said:

You're just saying this to rile me up.

It's working.

We should be riled up after someone openly pretending in the forum that the sky is green, grass is purple and 3D world is better than 3D World.

This is an outrage.

I didnt think this joke could go on much longer but this still managed to give me a good laugh.

Smear-Gel said:
AZWification said:
Smear-Gel said:
vivster said:

Nope, I'm pretty sure vivster is talking about 3D World! Start paying some attention dammit!

I'm beginning to think giving the games such similar names was a bad idea. It's a wonder Nimtendo allowed Nontendo to do that. Rusty was right, Nontendo sucks.

And he starts again with the nonsense. Any real fan of Nankendo will tell you how Nimtendo sucks worse than Nontendo. Ask any of the Nuntando fans around here and you will get the same answer. This is about facts and not blind Nontendo hate.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Invincibility is a pretty silly advantage to complain about in a platformer with bottomless pits of instant death.

the_dengle said:
Invincibility is a pretty silly advantage to complain about in a platformer with bottomless pits of instant death.

On a serious note I never got why people would hate this or the bubble thing in NSMB since they're completely optional.

Around the Network
vivster said:
Smear-Gel said:
AZWification said:
Smear-Gel said:
vivster said:

And he starts again with the nonsense. Any real fan of Nankendo will tell you how Nimtendo sucks worse than Nontendo. Ask any of the Nuntando fans around here and you will get the same answer. This is about facts and not blind Nontendo hate.

Slega does what Nontendont.

Smear-Gel said:

Slega does what Nontendont.

Slega and its Sanic franchise is a bad ripoff and you know it.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

My brain is confused

XBOX ONE/Wii U/3DS/PC

RIP Iwata 12/6/1959-7/11/2015

Thanks for all the great memories!

mZuzek said:
Smear-Gel said:

On a serious note I never got why people would hate this or the bubble thing in NSMB since they're completely optional.

I don't know about NSMB, but that white tanooki suit in SM3DW never felt "optional" to me. It's right there, shining and glowing... just asking you to take it. It's nearly impossible to avoid.

I admittedly havent played 3D World, just NSMB and a bit of NSMB Wii. Just assumed they did things similarly.

Smear-Gel said:
mZuzek said:
Smear-Gel said:

I don't know about NSMB, but that white tanooki suit in SM3DW never felt "optional" to me. It's right there, shining and glowing... just asking you to take it. It's nearly impossible to avoid.

I admittedly havent played 3D World, just NSMB and a bit of NSMB Wii. Just assumed they did things similarly.

If you have never played 3D World and only played 3D World, how do you feel qualified to make such a thread?