By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Why Super Mario 3D World is better than Super Mario 3D World

Super Mario 3D World better than Super Mario 3D World? Rubbish.

Around the Network
Jizz_Beard_thePirate said:
Cool, Can we stop now :/

This, a thousand times this. We've had so many mirror threads over the last 3 days.

You're Gonna Carry That Weight.

Xbox One - PS4 - Wii U - PC

VanceIX said:

This, a thousand times this. We've had so many mirror threads over the last 3 days.

Still better than the thousandth "How many units will Destiny sell?" thread.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

VanceIX said:

A tonne of threads about the same thing has defined my experience with VG Charts. We need more threads about having fun rather than arguing anyways.

Better than  all the threads about "Nintendo needing to do X" or "Xbox vs Wii U" or "my opinion on TLOU:R - Thread #50" or "i dont think you know PS4 is winning so i'll tell you again" etc etc

Gammalad said:
Why am I still on this forum...

You came to that question too soon in you Chartian life...

You're here only for Squeezol

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

Around the Network
Gammalad said:
Why am I still on this forum...

Because this place is like heroin!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---