By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - After 2 years, Nuketown 2025 DLC finally comes to Wii U Black ops 2. Possibly a Good sign or bad sign for CoD:AW?

All 5 of those guys must be giddy with excitement.

"Trick shot? The trick is NOT to get shot." - Lucian

Around the Network

Probably a bad sign... Not that anyone cares

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Pfft! And you guys said the Wii U was dead. >.>

Me and the other 2 guys that still play Blops 2 on WiiU from time to time are glad it's free.

I played blops on the wii u not long ago. Crowded by no means but 1500-2000 players avg with no wait for basic matches.

So kinna like gears or halo on 360 6mo after launch.

Around the Network

Wii U saved! Now the Wii U will outsell the PS4 AND XBO!!!!

"There is only one race, the pathetic begging race"

MohammadBadir said:

Me and the other 2 guys that still play Blops 2 on WiiU from time to time are glad it's free.

hey one of them is me! hi five! let's find the other lol

well this just inspired me to do some black ops right now

I traded in my copy of BLOPS 2 after the false promise of DLC that activision said they were going to do!

However this might entice me to get it again, at a cheap price..

"Better late than never".

Haha, but late hurts even more. This is kinda embarrassing you know. But well, I will play the game for a while when Nuketown becomes public.

My bet with The_Liquid_Laser: I think the Switch won't surpass the PS2 as the best selling system of all time. If it does, I'll play a game of a list that The_Liquid_Laser will provide, I will have to play it for 50 hours or complete it, whatever comes first. 

Hah! I'm so damn excited for this................. NOT!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---