By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - After 2 years, Nuketown 2025 DLC finally comes to Wii U Black ops 2. Possibly a Good sign or bad sign for CoD:AW?

WiiU-Dude said:
Jizz_Beard_thePirate said:
Probably a bad sign... Not that anyone cares

I care. I say any gesture is an appreciated one...and I would buy Advanced Warfare day one. While it helps that I still enjoy CODs, I am going to support 3rd party releases. However, I am not suggesting people buy games they have zero interest in. Still, if people have ANY interest in this or any 3rd party game and love Wii U they should think long and hard about supporting releases. 3rd party games have to start selling better. It's that simple.

Why even bother supporing half-assed 3rd party games? It's not like the WiiU will suddenly start getting more Western 3rd party support.. :S

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:
EricFabian said:
it will sell 5 copies, because one guy will get error 3x when he'll try to buy

It is free, so many should just pick it up for the heck of it.

It could even be a mandatory download if you wanna play MP online. I believe it was on other consoles, but not 100% sure.

Ya could very well be them saying, "Advanced Warfare is not coming to Wii U......but heres some 2 year old DLC to make up for it!!!!!!!"

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

spurgeonryan said:

We we get the next CoD, you will print this page and eat your god damned words!

What about Assassin's Creed, Battlefield, BioShock, GTA, etc? Will the WiiU get those? I don't think so..

toot1231 said:
This is just pathetic why release it now...?

There are several possibilities, depending on how optimistic/pessimistic you are...

1. They ARE working on the next game and this time it will include DLC, so they are testing how DLC works for the Wii U

2. They are NOT working on the next game, so this is the way of saying sorry

3. They are being fired, but they wanted to be true to their promise of the free map

4. Instead of porting the new game, they are going to start offering only the DLC of previous games

Those are the ones I can think of at the moment, I am hopeful and kind of optimistic, but not too much.

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:

You are only eating your god damned words when CoD comes. Words to be eaten if these games come are not god damned.

But why? I never said anything specifically about CoD!

spurgeonryan said:

Just eat them and be happy I allowed your meal to be a Romance book.

OK, spurgey.. I will eat my damn words once CoD comes out if that's what you really want! T_T

Finally! I just jizzed in my pants!!!!

spurgeonryan said:

I could not do that to you. Just look at your words for a really long time and contemplate them. I will accept that eventuality.

OK, spurgey! That's exactly what I'll do! :3

Just something I wanted to mention:

For those of us who couldn't be bothered or afford to buy an external HD for the WII U, this might discourage 3rd parties from providing DLC as where are we going to put all that shiz?

For me, it looks like they will be including Wii U in the next COD title as a team needs to be delegated to create and release this DLC and if that team are doing this, they will more than likely be working on other COD Wii U related projects. It doesn't work like "drop what your doing you 7 and make something random for black ops 2 on the Wii U"