By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Something Xbox gamers are now saying

pbroy said:
Nicklesbe said:
pbroy said:
Silly Xbots...

Why can't Sony just be the winner and we can all play games on our PS4s and not have to come here to talk trash about these Xbox fans? Just let Sony win guys

Really? I mean really. As many times as I've been banned for saying that word. Well it was once and it was a slip. My point is I have no point I'm aw struck.

Maybe it's because you're an angry person. Want a hug? it's ok, I love you too

No not angry in the slighrst ^.^ just got carried away looking for a laugh and pushing buttons :P Would love a hug tho ^.^. Any time I got banned was because I gave too much shit to people that showed too much brand loyalty. Been banned twice for xbox fans, once for a sony fan, once for a Nintendo fan and I can't remember if I got PC yet or not..

http://www.youtube.com/v/AoOOpLpcF28 http://www.youtube.com/v/CphFZGH5030

All Hail the Jester King. The King is back, and I am still a dirty girl prof ;)

Around the Network
Wright said:

You obviously don't know pbroy enough :P

Also, you joined in April. VGChartz is always rude and mean with newbies, that's the thing. I could probably insult you and not be moderated (?), but the other way around? You'll be permabanned inmediately!

I can confirm that myself! * cough* RolStoppable * cough*

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

AZWification said:
Wright said:

You obviously don't know pbroy enough :P

Also, you joined in April. VGChartz is always rude and mean with newbies, that's the thing. I could probably insult you and not be moderated (?), but the other way around? You'll be permabanned inmediately!

Heh. We all have to endure tortures

Wright said:

Is this...your favourite video of the Citadel?!

It's close but no..This is my fav.

http://www.youtube.com/v/AoOOpLpcF28 http://www.youtube.com/v/CphFZGH5030

All Hail the Jester King. The King is back, and I am still a dirty girl prof ;)

Wright said:
AZWification said:

Heh. We all have to endure tortures

Enduring Rol's mean posts is the worst of them all though.. Thank God it's all over!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Around the Network

This OP seems like something the PS fans are saying. It seems like the PS diehard fans are just digging up more points to make in support of their console.

I have owned or still own just about every gaming console to hit the US shores. I plan to pick up the PS4 in the spring of 2015 to be ready for the goodies coming next year for it.

Point being, I don't pick a side even though most people assume that. I find that the hating on M$ this gen is so high that anyone that even tries to stand in the middle looks like they support M$ over Sony. Thus, any comment will be looked down upon from the Sony faithful.

It is near the end of the end....

Burek said:
Mr Puggsly said:

I know, odd right?

PS4 vs X1 graphics isn't Wii vs PS360 graphics. They visual differences aren't as obvious. They don't notice the nuances like you and I.

"Notice on the PS4 version the charcters face is a little more clear, well that's becuase of 1080p! Also there are less jaggies because its using 4x anti aliasing instead of 2x. That completely changes the game experience."

And, in the end, I absolutely refuse to think I am better than an average customer just because I am a member of a gaming forum. I refuse to belueve that an average person just throws money away without getting informed. Most people who work for their money get informed. 

I wasn't implying we are better than the average customer. I'm saying we care more about bullshit they don't notice or care to research.

Recently Completed
River City: Rival Showdown
for 3DS (3/5) - River City: Tokyo Rumble for 3DS (4/5) - Zelda: BotW for Wii U (5/5) - Zelda: BotW for Switch (5/5) - Zelda: Link's Awakening for Switch (4/5) - Rage 2 for X1X (4/5) - Rage for 360 (3/5) - Streets of Rage 4 for X1/PC (4/5) - Gears 5 for X1X (5/5) - Mortal Kombat 11 for X1X (5/5) - Doom 64 for N64 (emulator) (3/5) - Crackdown 3 for X1S/X1X (4/5) - Infinity Blade III - for iPad 4 (3/5) - Infinity Blade II - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Infinity Blade - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Wolfenstein: The Old Blood for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Origins for X1 (3/5) - Uncharted: Lost Legacy for PS4 (4/5) - EA UFC 3 for X1 (4/5) - Doom for X1 (4/5) - Titanfall 2 for X1 (4/5) - Super Mario 3D World for Wii U (4/5) - South Park: The Stick of Truth for X1 BC (4/5) - Call of Duty: WWII for X1 (4/5) -Wolfenstein II for X1 - (4/5) - Dead or Alive: Dimensions for 3DS (4/5) - Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite for X1 (3/5) - Halo Wars 2 for X1/PC (4/5) - Halo Wars: DE for X1 (4/5) - Tekken 7 for X1 (4/5) - Injustice 2 for X1 (4/5) - Yakuza 5 for PS3 (3/5) - Battlefield 1 (Campaign) for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Syndicate for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: MW Remastered for X1 (4/5) - Donkey Kong Country Returns for 3DS (4/5) - Forza Horizon 3 for X1 (5/5)

Nicklesbe said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:

Lionhead studios brought some of the fable games to PC as well as mac. Not MS. Same with Epic and Crytek and Silicon knights. They made great games for PC and Mac. Then windows aquiered them/worked with them which arguably did them more harm. It caused Silicon knights to close down, It caused lionhead to lose Peter molynoux which lead to the Fable franchise turning into complete shit. It also caused the decline of Epic. When they worked on their own they built the badd-ass unreal engine. When they worked with windows they were forced to make the compariably shite gears of war. Much like Epic Crytek has been making great games and software for years for PC mac and linux without the support of microsoft. Tho like epic they have worked with them from time time. Also MS never built any drivers for PC controler. They may have purchased the use of drivers for the Xb and used them on PC but all they did was get existing controller drivers to work with their controller.      

Epic did not have a decline, but rather an expansion because Gears on the Xbox. They got so big during that time that they built a studio in Japan. They want to focus on PC gaming a little more since MS was so dependent upon them that they couldnt make a PC game in peace. They had to dedicate so much time to Gears even though they are a publisher (themselves) as well as a studio. They don't need MS, MS needs them, so they sold Gears to Microsoft and when about their business being creative (a thing MS cannot quite grasp). Fable 3 was published for PC by MS for windows. Also, regardless of whether MS made published these games or not the point is they somehow made it onto PC under Microsofts watch. My other point is that Valve saved PC gaming by actually getting consumers to buy more games. Valve used Steam sales to sweeten the deal to buy a PC and MS should be kissing their ass every day for it. It seems that during steam sales reports were screaming of a resurgence with PC gaming.

“I’m head of gaming at Microsoft. When we’re doing gaming strategy, gaming focus inside the company, that’s my job. I think in a lot of ways, you could argue gaming on Windows has never been more healthy in that the biggest of the big franchises, League of Legends, World of Tanks, those things dwarf a lot of what we’re doing in this console space in terms of users and monetization. They’re all on PC.” - Phil Spencer at E3

“E3′s a retail show. It’s a retail show, it’s a console show, so it didn’t really feel like the right place for us to talk about Windows, but Windows and gaming on Windows is critical to Microsoft’s success. For us, E3 is a console show and an Xbox show, and for us as Microsoft, Xbox is our gaming brand, and it’s the thing we can fill an arena like this, we get millions of people to watch us on TV and we show our games and it’s a brand that people care about.”- Phil Spencer at E3

http://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2014/06/17/microsoft-pc-games-e3/

Ninsect said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:
Ninsect said:

MS have so little to do with PC gaming it's hilarious to see such arguments.

Ms has a lot to do with pc gaming. Misguided statement by leaps and bounds.

No, they really don't. MS abandoned PC gaming long ago and is only now trying to slowly re-enter the market. If PC gaming relied on MS the entire market would have collapsed long ago.

Uhmmm... most platforms rely heavily on 3rd party. Windows is no different and an easier platform to get games on.

MS hasn't abandoned PC gaming, they've been published a bunch of games over the years. They put over 20 games on Steam since 2011. Most just aren't AAA experiences.

Also, when MS buys exclusives they don't deter developers from putting them on PC, just other consoles. That's a form of PC support in my opinion.

Recently Completed
River City: Rival Showdown
for 3DS (3/5) - River City: Tokyo Rumble for 3DS (4/5) - Zelda: BotW for Wii U (5/5) - Zelda: BotW for Switch (5/5) - Zelda: Link's Awakening for Switch (4/5) - Rage 2 for X1X (4/5) - Rage for 360 (3/5) - Streets of Rage 4 for X1/PC (4/5) - Gears 5 for X1X (5/5) - Mortal Kombat 11 for X1X (5/5) - Doom 64 for N64 (emulator) (3/5) - Crackdown 3 for X1S/X1X (4/5) - Infinity Blade III - for iPad 4 (3/5) - Infinity Blade II - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Infinity Blade - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Wolfenstein: The Old Blood for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Origins for X1 (3/5) - Uncharted: Lost Legacy for PS4 (4/5) - EA UFC 3 for X1 (4/5) - Doom for X1 (4/5) - Titanfall 2 for X1 (4/5) - Super Mario 3D World for Wii U (4/5) - South Park: The Stick of Truth for X1 BC (4/5) - Call of Duty: WWII for X1 (4/5) -Wolfenstein II for X1 - (4/5) - Dead or Alive: Dimensions for 3DS (4/5) - Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite for X1 (3/5) - Halo Wars 2 for X1/PC (4/5) - Halo Wars: DE for X1 (4/5) - Tekken 7 for X1 (4/5) - Injustice 2 for X1 (4/5) - Yakuza 5 for PS3 (3/5) - Battlefield 1 (Campaign) for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Syndicate for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: MW Remastered for X1 (4/5) - Donkey Kong Country Returns for 3DS (4/5) - Forza Horizon 3 for X1 (5/5)

I haven't said that, I still firmly believe if it's on PC then it's not exclusive. MS doesn't own the PC hardware, anyone saying Ryse and Dead Rising 3 are MS exclusive are just fooling themselves.