By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Something Xbox gamers are now saying

S.T.A.G.E. said:

Dead rising is not a big franchise. Its a good game during a new gen and a gaming drought. It never has been. Ryse is a poormans hack n slash with top notch graphics and mo cap. There are better games in genre and crytek dont make very compelling games.  This is my opinion so lets leave it at that.

Dead Rising is a masterpiece of a franchise!

Around the Network
Slade6alpha said:
To me it translates as "it's not coming to PS4."
So MS exclusive= not coming to PS4.
As of now, DR3 and Ryse are not coming to PS4.

This very loose description for MS exclusive would also cover games like Super Mario 3d land and Gravity Rush tho... so would those 2 games be counted as MS exclusives? Just because it isn't on 1 console, does not mean it is only available on an other.

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

There is no reason to buy an Xbox One, we should all buy a PS4 to play all those tasty console exclusives.

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"

Silly Xbots...

Why can't Sony just be the winner and we can all play games on our PS4s and not have to come here to talk trash about these Xbox fans? Just let Sony win guys

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence
pbroy said:
Silly Xbots...

Why can't Sony just be the winner and we can all play games on our PS4s and not have to come here to talk trash about these Xbox fans? Just let Sony win guys

Really? I mean really. As many times as I've been banned for saying that word. Well it was once and it was a slip. My point is I have no point I'm aw struck.

http://www.youtube.com/v/AoOOpLpcF28 http://www.youtube.com/v/CphFZGH5030

All Hail the Jester King. The King is back, and I am still a dirty girl prof ;)

Around the Network
Nicklesbe said:
pbroy said:
Silly Xbots...

Really? I mean really. As many times as I've been banned for saying that word. Well it was once and it was a slip. My point is I have no point I'm aw struck.

You obviously don't know pbroy enough :P

Also, you joined in April. VGChartz is always rude and mean with newbies, that's the thing. I could probably insult you and not be moderated (?), but the other way around? You'll be permabanned inmediately!

They are MS exclusives just like LBP3 and TLoU are Sony exclusives. Case closed, deal with it.

Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-5643-2927-1984

Animal Crossing NH Dream Address: DA-1078-9916-3261

Nicklesbe said:
pbroy said:
Silly Xbots...

Maybe it's because you're an angry person. Want a hug? it's ok, I love you too

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence
Wright said:
Nicklesbe said:
pbroy said:
Silly Xbots...

You obviously don't know pbroy enough :P

Also, you joined in April. VGChartz is always rude and mean with newbies, that's the thing. I could probably insult you and not be moderated (?), but the other way around? You'll be permabanned inmediately!

but..but..

I have special eyes..

http://www.youtube.com/v/AoOOpLpcF28 http://www.youtube.com/v/CphFZGH5030

All Hail the Jester King. The King is back, and I am still a dirty girl prof ;)

Nicklesbe said:

but..but..

I have special eyes..

Is this...your favourite video of the Citadel?!