NO 220 45.45%

WHO CARES? 107 22.11%

Total:477
KLXVER said:
DerNebel said:
KLXVER said:

Good article. Very well written.

What a surprise

Just as surprising as you defending it I guess...

True, it's not surprising that I understand why this exists and feel annoyed by all the people that seemingly feel threatened by it and have to thus continously bitch about it, with you being on the front of every of these discussions.

Around the Network

I expect to see bitch fests once Grand Theft Auto V hits. Then I expect bitch fests whenever a re-release of a title comes the year after it releases, like what happened all last gen. Only we whine and cry about it now since what would have normally been a GoTY edition w/ DLC on it's original console got released on the newer console instead. However, the reason this doesn't entirely fly is because it doesn't seem to be the PS gamers doing the bulk of the crying.

Not being re-released on PS3 and being re-released on PS4 with a few upgrades is the only differences from the norm we have dealt with for the last half decade.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

DerNebel said:

True, it's not surprising that I understand why this exists and feel annoyed by all the people that seemingly feel threatened by it and have to thus continously bitch about, with you being on the front of every of these discussions.

You seem to be there every time as well. We know how you feel about it too you know.

The only reason I don't have problem with this "re-release" is that the game was released so late in the PS3's lifecycle and just before the PS4 launched. If the game had been released this year instead of in 2013 I guarantee you they would have made it cross-gen anyway like so many other early next-gen releases like Titanfall and Watch Dogs.

Rockstar are basically doing the same thing with GTAV, and alot of people are welcoming it as they wanted the game to be created for next-gen consoles in the first place.

On 2/24/13, MB1025 said:
You know I was always wondering why no one ever used the dollar sign for $ony, but then I realized they have no money so it would be pointless.

Euphoria14 said:
I expect to see bitch fests once Grand Theft Auto V hits. Then I expect bitch fests whenever a re-release of a title comes the year after it releases, like what happened all last gen. Only we whine and cry about it now since what would have normally been a GoTY edition w/ DLC got released on the newer console.

Not being re-released on PS3 and being re-released on PS4 with a few upgrades is the only differences from the norm we have dealt with for the last half decade.

We will have some bitching about Halo MCC from Sony camp... about GTA V maybe a little from both sides because of overrated... but all others will probably have a free pass, but I don't think a remaster will get as much hate as this (even Tomb Raider were already at crazyness overhate).

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

Around the Network

Q: Why The Last of Us Remastered Shouldn’t Really Exist

A: The only answer that would have any relevance whatsoever here is, the leads and owners of Naughty Dog didn't want to do it. Nobody else put their money into this, nobody's taking the risk, so yeah, if you don't like it, don't buy it. Pretty simple concept. And your arguments for or against are irrelevant. The choice is Naughty Dogs.

/thread

There's no point in arguing over this topic anymore. We've already had lots of threads about it.

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

NightDragon83 said:
The only reason I don't have problem with this "re-release" is that the game was released so late in the PS3's lifecycle and just before the PS4 launched. If the game had been released this year instead of in 2013 I guarantee you they would have made it cross-gen anyway like so many other early next-gen releases like Titanfall and Watch Dogs.

Rockstar are basically doing the same thing with GTAV, and alot of people are welcoming it as they wanted the game to be created for next-gen consoles in the first place.

True. There is NO problem with TLOUR on PS4. Fact is that many people did not play this game, and better yet a sequel will no doubt come to the PS4, so why not capitalize on this opportunity to introduce this game to new PS gamers to grow the already 7M+ userbase?

There is nothing that doesn't make sense or nothing dispicable about the whole situation. It is just gamers being whiny as usual.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Well I'm happy it exists :)

DonFerrari said:
Euphoria14 said:
I expect to see bitch fests once Grand Theft Auto V hits. Then I expect bitch fests whenever a re-release of a title comes the year after it releases, like what happened all last gen. Only we whine and cry about it now since what would have normally been a GoTY edition w/ DLC got released on the newer console.

We will have some bitching about Halo MCC from Sony camp... about GTA V maybe a little from both sides because of overrated... but all others will probably have a free pass, but I don't think a remaster will get as much hate as this (even Tomb Raider were already at crazyness overhate).

Maybe I have been seeing a different site, but I haven't noticed constant thread after thread bitching about MCC around VGC for over a month or so BEFORE the game released and after AFTER it released. So why not let us wait for people to btch about before we say the Sony camp will bitch about it. We should also expect to see these journalists bitching about MCC too, right?

I also haven't seen bitching threads about GTAV either, and you won't see me bitch since I chose to avoid GTAV because I knew full well it would re-release, just I knew TLOU would as well since a PS4 version has been a topic of discussion since before the PS3 version even released.

It is like some would rather them have just released nothing at all and said "FU" to anyone who didn't have a PS3 and owns a PS4 now and might have interest in the inevitable sequel. That and people have selective memories.

Currently playing: