Tagged games:

Do you think TLOUR shouldn't Exit?

YES 150 30.99%

NO 220 45.45%

WHO CARES? 107 22.11%

Total:477
Experimental42 said:
BreedinBull said:
Anyone that complains about TLOU:R and then is okay with the MCC has an obvious agenda and isn't even worth it.

How do you come to that genius conclusion? MCC offers a lot more for your money than TLoU HD does by a long shot.

So by your point of view TLOUR is worthless and shouldn't exist and Halo MCC is godsent and should be bought by all X1 customers?

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

Around the Network

They could have waited and then released it as a PS4 launch game, but that's just me.

DonFerrari said:
Experimental42 said:
BreedinBull said:
Anyone that complains about TLOU:R and then is okay with the MCC has an obvious agenda and isn't even worth it.

How do you come to that genius conclusion? MCC offers a lot more for your money than TLoU HD does by a long shot.

So by your point of view TLOUR is worthless and shouldn't exist and Halo MCC is godsent and should be bought by all X1 customers?

Your reading comrehension is atrocious if that's what you took from my post.

All I'm saying is that the MCC is a superior package in terms of value when compared to TLoU HD, and that's why it has gotten almost zero hate in comparison.

DonFerrari said:
DaveyBoy88 said:
DonFerrari said:

And actually I remember more people complain about TLOUR than Halo MCC... didn't put the link so he don't grab more clicks.

Why'd you have to bring Halo into this? The Master Chief Collection is on an entirely different level from TLOU. 

I didn't bring Halo on this, the author did... I'm just saying fewer people (and 0 articles) complained about it as a counterpoint for the article. I have no problem with Halo MCC as I think it will bring great value for Halo fans and X1 players;

No. You did - by posting this piece of nonsense article.

I like XBox, ok, but even I'm sick of terrible journalists trying to clamour for a bit of attention by jumping on the "TLOU on PS4 is bad (for some reason)" bandwagon". It's pathetic and it smells like desperation.

But I guess the gaming journalism standards are about as low as they can be - nevertheless, I'm stating my opinion. This shit has to stop.

DerNebel said:
DaveyBoy88 said:
DonFerrari said:

And actually I remember more people complain about TLOUR than Halo MCC... didn't put the link so he don't grab more clicks.

Why'd you have to bring Halo into this? The Master Chief Collection is on an entirely different level from TLOU. 

Read the article.

Why!?

I guarantee that there isn't a single morsel of information or a single new perspective in there that I haven't seen (enough of) before. This is getting old and boring... and pathetic.

Around the Network

People are speaking with their wallets and judging by how many people are playing the game on twitch, I can say it was a great idea to remastered the game that was considered by many, the game of the generation.

Experimental42 said:
DonFerrari said:
Experimental42 said:

Your reading comrehension is atrocious if that's what you took from my post.

All I'm saying is that the MCC is a superior package in terms of value when compared to TLoU HD, and that's why it has gotten almost zero hate in comparison.

Nope, I took from your post your general attitude towards Sony... which game is greater value is relevant to the person who is buying and subjective... and complaining about one game, but not the other is hypocrite.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

DaveyBoy88 said:
DerNebel said:

Read the article.

Why!?

I guarantee that there isn't a single morsel of information or a single new perspective in there that I haven't seen (enough of) before. This is getting old and boring... and pathetic.

You're right, the article is bad, but it's also the article that brings the MCC into this and not the OP.

DaveyBoy88 said:
DerNebel said:
DaveyBoy88 said:

Read the article.

Why!?

You said to the OP why bring Halo into it. In the second to last paragraph the writer of the article brought the Master Chief Collection and the OP was commenting on it. Hence why DerNebel said "Read the article."

DaveyBoy88 said:
DonFerrari said:
DaveyBoy88 said:

I didn't bring Halo on this, the author did... I'm just saying fewer people (and 0 articles) complained about it as a counterpoint for the article. I have no problem with Halo MCC as I think it will bring great value for Halo fans and X1 players;

No. You did - by posting this piece of nonsense article.

I like XBox, ok, but even I'm sick of terrible journalists trying to clamour for a bit of attention by jumping on the "TLOU on PS4 is bad (for some reason)" bandwagon". It's pathetic and it smells like desperation.

But I guess the gaming journalism standards are about as low as they can be - nevertheless, I'm stating my opinion. This shit has to stop.

Sorry you lost me here.

Your first post was to complain about I bringing Halo MCC on it, but now that you got answers saying the point was brought by the article you decide to complain about the article... so in the end you just don't like that Halo is being put under criticism?