By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Games You Regret Buying the Most

Dusk said:
Gammalad said:
The Letter...I was warned but I did not listen.

Haha! Me too. Worst part is that his "support" seems to have stopped. I think he has taken the money and ran. Oh well, at least it's only $2

No there is going to be more stuff added to the game...I messaged the creator on FB about this game, he said the next update, which includes more levels and updates some interfaces will go live next week once Nintendo approves of the update. I am resenting this because I am doing a Blind Let's Play of this game...it lasted 3 episodes but the fact I have to record an episode 4 is what scares me...

"I think it will be the HDS"-Me in regards to Nintendo's next handheld.

Around the Network

FF XIII and then later ME3

One had a lousy story the other had the worst ending of all games I've ever played.

If it isn't turnbased it isn't worth playing   (mostly)

And shepherds we shall be,

For Thee, my Lord, for Thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, That our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be. In Nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritūs Sancti. -----The Boondock Saints

1080° Snowboarding on N64. I don't care what anyone says, the controls sucked back then, they suck even more by today's standards.

Lyrics: He He He He Ha Ha Ha!                                                                  

Far Cry 2...not only was it not very good but also very disappointing since I simply expected much more. Sometimes I buy a game which is maybe not great but I also didn't expect much before buying it then but with Far Cry 2 I got nothing of what I wanted lol.

I can't think of any purchases I've regretted. Probably because I usually buy games some time after they've come out due to discounted prices and knowledge of reputation.

Hardware owned:

PC, PS4, 3DS, Wii, Xbox 360, PS3

Most anticipated games (near to mid future):

Zelda U/NX
The Last Guardian                            

Around the Network

I don't like wasting my time on games that go nowhere, these are games in recent memory I wish I got my money and hours back;

5. State Of Decay - Brought it on the XBLA sale, impressive scale, solid gameplay mechanics, but there is absolutely nothing interesting to do in the game.

4. Remember Me - This was free on PSN, but I will never get back my 3 hours or wasted playing this. Somewhat interesting concept, but the gameplay and story just wasn't there.

3. Forza 5 - I told myself I would never buy another racing game unless it was Forza Horizon. I only have myself to blame here, there flags were all there pointing at a rush job. Here's hoping FH2 gets more development love than this.

2. Watch Dogs - Pitiful story and characters. Maybe a total of 3 or 4 missions that were fun, and they were those gang hideout side missions.

1. Assassins Creed 3 and 4 - Huge fan of the series since ACII and Bortherhood. What came after that is something I have a hard time describing my feelings towards, so I will let Mr Cash do it for me... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_N8yRGr5k88

I'm mostly very careful with the games i get and can honestly say i've almost never regretted a purchase, except Elder Scrolls Oblivion, which is why i can't say never

I resold it though and got 10 euros back for it, paid 40 buying it.

NARC, back in the PS2 days. And a second copy of Hitman Blood Money. Because I wanted to give it to a friend as a gift, but I never could. Now I have it sitting around on the shelf.

Assassin's Creed IV.
I won´t buy another Assassin´s Creed game ever again.

MoHasanie said:
bananaking21 said:
crysis 2 and call of duty black ops. both are big piles of turd.

Oh yeah, I completely forgot about that one! It was such a boring game and waste of money. 

those will probably be the only PS3 games i buy and never finish. such a fucking waste of money.

Crysis 2 was shit, it was marketed amazingly, but playing it, ughh, it was SO bad.