By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Games You Regret Buying the Most

shadow madness on PS1 maybe, i remember being so mad when development moved from N64 to PS1, then i played it and it was such crap anyway.

actually i take that back, my worst purchase ever was sonic r on saturn. So starved for a sonic game and had to buy it, big mistake.

currently playing: Skyward Sword, Mario Sunshine, Xenoblade Chronicles X

Around the Network

Gears of war 2.. Bought into the hype and hated the characters, the clumsy movement and the bullet sponge enemies..

How to Survive. Mediocre at best, got bored with it pretty fast.

Crysis 2, both Prince of Persia sequels, Elder Scrolls IV.

Halo 4. Boring, boring and boring.

Around the Network

Super Paper Mario

Back to the Future and Who Framed Roger Rabbit for the NES. I was a kid, so I didn't technically buy them, but man was I disappointed. Fuck you LJN!

Oh, and I bought a 3DO once. Does that count?

Metroid Other M comes to mind.

That game is a travesty in every single regard, and I felt betrayed by Nintendo. That they would sell this to me.

Also Metal Gear Solid Twin Snakes.

I just can't get into these games. They're like slow, unfunny, cumbersome adventure games that I don't get.

Fable - I was naive and expected something that would redefine gaming. What I got was a mediocre action adventure title with boring story and world and surprisingly short and unfulfilling ending.

I never bought another Molynaeux title ever again.

Mortal Kombat reboot... same old MK game on UE3. It was a good MK but I payed like 60$ for a game that I only played like 2-3 hours...

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!