By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Super Official Anime Discussion Thread

VanceIX said:

Character of the week!

Kamina

Aw yeah! TTGL is so hype @.@

PS: I voted subs because dubs are usually terrible...

Around the Network

I don't care if it subs or dub, but I do find it more relaxing to watch whats going on than reading words.

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5
VanceIX said:
Kaizar said:
VanceIX said:
Updated the poll as well.

You please reply with a link to view the OP by itself? My safari browser keeps crashing on page 1.

Also, I voted for Dubs because I figure most people will vote for subs. I'm e first Dub voter, LOL.

And what's vanilla Japanese?

Anyways, dubs vs, subs, well it all depends on the dialogue for me. I watch Bleach with fan subs, but full metal alchemist & trinity blood in dub. I always watch the first episode in both Dub & sub, so as to make my decision.

The first post has a ton of big gifs, which is probably why it is crashing. I can still post it if you want, but be warned that it will probably crash your browser anyway.

Vanilla Japanese is just the Japanese voices, no subtitles.

I have a ton of GIFs & embedded videos in the OPs (theres 5 of them) in the 3D Movies of 2K14 Thread, but my browser almost never crashes when I viee page 1 via the post by itself per Op, even though each Op has a lot of content.

Kaizar said:
VanceIX said:

The first post has a ton of big gifs, which is probably why it is crashing. I can still post it if you want, but be warned that it will probably crash your browser anyway.

Vanilla Japanese is just the Japanese voices, no subtitles.

I have a ton of GIFs & embedded videos in the OPs (theres 5 of them) in the 3D Movies of 2K14 Thread, but my browser almost never crashes when I viee page 1 via the post by itself per Op, even though each Op has a lot of content.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=6540733

You're Gonna Carry That Weight.

Xbox One - PS4 - Wii U - PC

Where is my Resonance in Terror episode?!!! I can't go on with my life without it.
Also, can anybody explain to me how they are planning out Tokyo Ghoul, in terms of episodes? Surely there cannot be only 12 episodes when all is said and done.

Around the Network

Quite some people seem to prefer dubs or at the very least find subs a little annoying, but I'm completely fine with them..

Subtitled Anime for the win!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Subs any day of the week.

I'm a subs fan, the only dubbed animes I've ever really gotten into were FMA, FMP, and Space Dandy. Other than that, 90% of the time the VAs for the English dubs are pretty bad, imo.

You're Gonna Carry That Weight.

Xbox One - PS4 - Wii U - PC

Random Picture of the day: Whoa! She sure is a pretty big girl loll!

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850