By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony Gamescom 2014 official thread. PS4 10 million SOLD. Until Dawn. TearAway PS4. shit loads of games. Hellblade. so much more!

MS conference was good until SE announces TR exclusive on XB1 makes me almost flipped my table and punched my laptop screen! DAMMIT SE!!
now i'm hoping Sony conference to relief me from disappointment and please Sony, make it awesome.....please.

Around the Network
Torillian said:
Runa216 said:
Well, the Xbox one has been uninspiring.

Sports, Call of Duty, Halo, Forza, TV. Really? WE get it, okay, give us something new, interesting. What's that? exclusive first look DLC? cool, but you've been pulling that shit for years.

Quantum Break looks amazing (seriously, anyone who says otherwise is an absolute fool)
Sunset OVerdrive looks awesome, but I get the impression it might get boring without more...something.

Indies looked pretty good, I love me some indies.

and I am so pissed off at Square Enix right now for making Rise of the Tomb Raider on Xbone. Seriously, what the actual fuck? tomb raider has NEVER been exclusive, I've ALWAYS got it on PS when I got it.

What can ya do, apparently they were dissapointed with the last game's sales (which is astonishing but that's what they said) so I guess they wanted to shore their bets by having a large first party partner on it to help with costs.  What this does for Xbone hardware and the franchise's future will be interesting to see.  

I don't get how it's interesting at all when it comes to the XBone hardware. If this game had bad sales why would it suddenly move consoles? This was a move that made no sense. MS should have used their money with capcom get a SF game or Resident Evil that's something that I could see moving consoles long established series. Tomb Raider has always been a known series but not exactly something that moves systems.

drdante said:
MS conference was good until SE announces TR exclusive on XB1 makes me almost flipped my table and punched my laptop screen! DAMMIT SE!!
now i'm hoping Sony conference to relief me from disappointment and please Sony, make it awesome.....please.

I was going to play that on PC. Now I'll never play it. As a huge Tomb Raider fan (I actually went and played the old ones so I get hyped for this new one) , I'll just say "oh well." 

Eventually it will be released on PC.

Xbox - We can't make new IP's or create exclusives, but we can damn well steal all the games so that other consoles lose multiplats and exclusives!

All joking aside, it was a...kinda smart move by Microsoft, I won't lie. Any exclusive is a good exclusive, especially if it's a long-standing franchise with a very strong last entry. I think it was really fucking dumb of Square Enix and their developers though.

I'm sure it'll go multiplatform when they realize just how dumb this decision was.

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

Journey just got announced for the PS4. Just a few more hours to go...

Around the Network

50 mins

Pretty freaking hyped right now.

Should be a good conference, probably even better than their E3 was

BenVTrigger said:

I wouldn't go that far, but I am hyped. 

BenVTrigger said:

Gamescom 13 sony > E3 13 Sony