By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony Gamescom 2014 official thread. PS4 10 million SOLD. Until Dawn. TearAway PS4. shit loads of games. Hellblade. so much more!

forevercloud3000 said:
So lets get this straight.....
-The Tomorrow Children
-Hollowpoint
-DayZ for PS4
-The Vanishing of Ethan Carter
-Journey and Unfinished Swan for PS4
-Murasaki Baby Vita trailer and release window!
-Alienation by Housemarque (LOVE THEM!!!)
-Minecraft PS4 possibly this month
-Until Dawn for PS4 and looking better than ever
-Hellblade which looks like a spiritual(and literal) sequel to Heavenly Sword. If that isn't Kai I'll eat my hat.
-Bloodborne Gameplay. EPIC!!!!!
-Tearaway Unfolded PS4(bad for Vita tho)
-WILD looks interesting
-LBP 3 trailer
-Middle Earth now has my interest
-Farcry 4 goodies
-Destiny goodies
-PS4 firmware 2.0 bringing in Youtube and Play-Sharing

I got to give it to Sony, their showing was better than E3's for sure. New IPs and content all around. 2015 is goingto be HUGE for PS4.

Score:9/10

Would be higher but shockingly lacking Vita news :(

Yeah, I was really impressed with the variety.

As for the Vita, I think SCEA and SCEE are basically milking whatever profits they can possibly make from the Vita with as little effort as possible... It's sad really...

Around the Network
Intrinsic said:
Am i the only person here that is looking forward to Rime the most? Well not the most but its right up there with all the other great games I am looking forward to. This reminds me of the good old PS2 days where we were spoiled with variety and quirky games like okami.

i wanna know more about the gameplay first. there is no combat, so i wanna see what we will be doing. i think exploration in it will be fantastic, but i just dont want to run aruond, i want it to have a lot of strategy and make me think/plan ahead if it isnt going to have combat. 

veritaz said:
forevercloud3000 said:
So lets get this straight.....
-The Tomorrow Children
-Hollowpoint
-DayZ for PS4
-The Vanishing of Ethan Carter
-Journey and Unfinished Swan for PS4
-Murasaki Baby Vita trailer and release window!
-Alienation by Housemarque (LOVE THEM!!!)
-Minecraft PS4 possibly this month
-Until Dawn for PS4 and looking better than ever
-Hellblade which looks like a spiritual(and literal) sequel to Heavenly Sword. If that isn't Kai I'll eat my hat.
-Bloodborne Gameplay. EPIC!!!!!
-Tearaway Unfolded PS4(bad for Vita tho)
-WILD looks interesting
-LBP 3 trailer
-Middle Earth now has my interest
-Farcry 4 goodies
-Destiny goodies
-PS4 firmware 2.0 bringing in Youtube and Play-Sharing

I got to give it to Sony, their showing was better than E3's for sure. New IPs and content all around. 2015 is goingto be HUGE for PS4.

Score:9/10

Would be higher but shockingly lacking Vita news :(

You're forgetting InFamous: First light

Oh shit, sosorrysosorry

Infamous is one of my fav franchises period and First Light is looking pretty dope. Even cooler knowing that this might be released on Disc. I would gladly pay $20 for it on disc so it doesn't take up HDD space.

I am so taken aback by Sony's verocity at Gamescom. They didn't even really try that hard at E3 0_o

Greatness Awaits

PSN:Forevercloud (looking for Soul Sacrifice Partners!!!)

First console version of Dreamfall Chapters will be the PS4 version (after the PC release):

The Doctre won't be happy about that: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2YXNsOMeqF4

They totally win Gamescom with Rime, Bloodborne, The Order trailers and Wild, Silent Hill teaser

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m

Around the Network

The question is: is silent hills exclusive to PS4?

forevercloud3000 said:
veritaz said:

You're forgetting InFamous: First light

Oh shit, sosorrysosorry

Infamous is one of my fav franchises period and First Light is looking pretty dope. Even cooler knowing that this might be released on Disc. I would gladly pay $20 for it on disc so it doesn't take up HDD space.

I am so taken aback by Sony's verocity at Gamescom. They didn't even really try that hard at E3 0_o

And Silent Hills :)