By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony Gamescom 2014 official thread. PS4 10 million SOLD. Until Dawn. TearAway PS4. shit loads of games. Hellblade. so much more!

This was a much much better conference than E3.

Around the Network
Turkish said:
This was a much much better conference than E3.

Especially with the camera work. I swear its like every E3 Sony hires a MS dedicated fan to run the camera. Always going to audiance at the wrong time, being shaky and annoying, and often looking that the wrong thing.

http://www.youtube.com/v/AoOOpLpcF28 http://www.youtube.com/v/CphFZGH5030

All Hail the Jester King. The King is back, and I am still a dirty girl prof ;)

YES!
i was right ps4 did sel;l 10 million and would be announced at gamescon :)

Bets:

(Won)Bet with TechoHobbit: He(Techno) says 10 million by January 1,2014 I say 9 million by then. Winner gets 2 weeks of sig control.

(Lost)Bet with kinisking: I say Ps4 will win April NPD while he says Xbox One will win it; winner gets 1 week of avatar control.

Raichu's First Series:

First RPG?

First Fighter?

First Racer?

First Shooter?

First MMO?

First Horror?

Official Ni No Kuni Fanboy:

Familiars Captured:37

Game Beaten: 2 times almost

Times I got teary during some scenes: 3

Am i the only person here that is looking forward to Rime the most? Well not the most but its right up there with all the other great games I am looking forward to. This reminds me of the good old PS2 days where we were spoiled with variety and quirky games like okami.

Intrinsic said:
Am i the only person here that is looking forward to Rime the most? Well not the most but its right up there with all the other great games I am looking forward to. This reminds me of the good old PS2 days where we were spoiled with variety and quirky games like okami.

Rime looked cool, I'm also really interested in The Witness (I think that's what it's called), seems like a Myst throwback.

Around the Network
Intrinsic said:

That the one that looked identical(but arguably better) than LoZ Windwaker? It looks really awesome  

http://www.youtube.com/v/AoOOpLpcF28 http://www.youtube.com/v/CphFZGH5030

All Hail the Jester King. The King is back, and I am still a dirty girl prof ;)

Nicklesbe said:
Intrinsic said:

That the one that looked identical(but arguably better) than LoZ Windwaker? It looks really awesome  

Yup. thats the one.

mornelithe said:
Intrinsic said:

Rime looked cool, I'm also really interested in The Witness (I think that's what it's called), seems like a Myst throwback.

The witness is also something else on my radar. I just love those ICO/Journey type games where the game doesn't hold your hand or try and bamboozle you with explosions and just gives you a world to explore. I am all for the summer mindless action flcik every now and again but its games like these that makes me remain a gamer till this day.

Intrinsic said:

The witness is also something else on my radar. I just love those ICO/Journey type games where the game doesn't hold your hand or try and bamboozle you with explosions and just gives you a world to explore. I am all for the summer mindless action flcik every now and again but its games like these that makes me remain a gamer till this day.

yeah, I love puzzlers, and The Witness looks right up my alley :)  Can't wait!

So lets get this straight.....
-The Tomorrow Children
-Hollowpoint

-DayZ for PS4

-The Vanishing of Ethan Carter
-Journey and Unfinished Swan for PS4
-Murasaki Baby Vita trailer and release window!
-Alienation by Housemarque (LOVE THEM!!!)
-Minecraft PS4 possibly this month
-Until Dawn for PS4 and looking better than ever
-Hellblade which looks like a spiritual(and literal) sequel to Heavenly Sword. If that isn't Kai I'll eat my hat.
-Bloodborne Gameplay. EPIC!!!!!
-Tearaway Unfolded PS4(bad for Vita tho)
-WILD looks interesting
-LBP 3 trailer
-Middle Earth now has my interest
-Farcry 4 goodies
-Destiny goodies
-PS4 firmware 2.0 bringing in Youtube and Play-Sharing

I got to give it to Sony, their showing was better than E3's for sure. New IPs and content all around. 2015 is goingto be HUGE for PS4.

Score:9/10

Would be higher but shockingly lacking Vita news :(

EDIT:forgot Rime and Infamous SS First Light

Greatness Awaits

PSN:Forevercloud (looking for Soul Sacrifice Partners!!!)

forevercloud3000 said:
So lets get this straight.....
-The Tomorrow Children
-Hollowpoint
-DayZ for PS4
-The Vanishing of Ethan Carter
-Journey and Unfinished Swan for PS4
-Murasaki Baby Vita trailer and release window!
-Alienation by Housemarque (LOVE THEM!!!)
-Minecraft PS4 possibly this month
-Until Dawn for PS4 and looking better than ever
-Hellblade which looks like a spiritual(and literal) sequel to Heavenly Sword. If that isn't Kai I'll eat my hat.
-Bloodborne Gameplay. EPIC!!!!!
-Tearaway Unfolded PS4(bad for Vita tho)
-WILD looks interesting
-LBP 3 trailer
-Middle Earth now has my interest
-Farcry 4 goodies
-Destiny goodies
-PS4 firmware 2.0 bringing in Youtube and Play-Sharing

I got to give it to Sony, their showing was better than E3's for sure. New IPs and content all around. 2015 is goingto be HUGE for PS4.

Score:9/10

Would be higher but shockingly lacking Vita news :(

You're forgetting InFamous: First light