By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony Gamescom 2014 official thread. PS4 10 million SOLD. Until Dawn. TearAway PS4. shit loads of games. Hellblade. so much more!

MS one starts soon btw.

Around the Network
hinch said:
MS one starts soon btw.

any minute now

hinch said:
Viper1 said:

You don't think that gif might be going a little too far into the piss people off territory?

A bit of tongue in the cheek humor, and banter won't do any harm.

Bit oh well looks like its been edited anyway.

I left a link to the gif in the actual post (not my quoted post) so it's not completely gone.

We already had reports on it.  Tongue in cheek should be tongue in cheek...not blatantly rubbing their nose in it, as it were.

The rEVOLution is not being televised

Viper1 said:

I left a link to the gif in the actual post (not my quoted post) so it's not completely gone.

We already had reports on it.  Tongue in cheek should be tongue in cheek...not blatantly rubbing their nose in it, as it were.

Fair enough. It was a silly gif and not to be taken seriously but yeah, probably a good call.

Anyway.. its already started so yay!

Well, the Xbox one has been uninspiring.

Sports, Call of Duty, Halo, Forza, TV. Really? WE get it, okay, give us something new, interesting. What's that? exclusive first look DLC? cool, but you've been pulling that shit for years.

Quantum Break looks amazing (seriously, anyone who says otherwise is an absolute fool)
Sunset OVerdrive looks awesome, but I get the impression it might get boring without more...something.

Indies looked pretty good, I love me some indies.

and I am so pissed off at Square Enix right now for making Rise of the Tomb Raider on Xbone. Seriously, what the actual fuck? tomb raider has NEVER been exclusive, I've ALWAYS got it on PS when I got it.

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

Around the Network
Runa216 said:

Sports, Call of Duty, Halo, Forza, TV. Really? WE get it, okay, give us something new, interesting. What's that? exclusive first look DLC? cool, but you've been pulling that shit for years.

Quantum Break looks amazing (seriously, anyone who says otherwise is an absolute fool)
Sunset OVerdrive looks awesome, but I get the impression it might get boring without more...something.

and I am so pissed off at Square Enix right now for making Rise of the Tomb Raider on Xbone. Seriously, what the actual fuck? tomb raider has NEVER been exclusive, I've ALWAYS got it on PS when I got it.

What can ya do, apparently they were dissapointed with the last game's sales (which is astonishing but that's what they said) so I guess they wanted to shore their bets by having a large first party partner on it to help with costs.  What this does for Xbone hardware and the franchise's future will be interesting to see.  

Torillian said:
Runa216 said:

What can ya do, apparently they were dissapointed with the last game's sales (which is astonishing but that's what they said) so I guess they wanted to shore their bets by having a large first party partner on it to help with costs.  What this does for Xbone hardware and the franchise's future will be interesting to see.  

It'll be U4 vs TR holiday 2014. If PS4 is still massively in the lead by then, uncharted 4 may do more for ps4 than tomb raider i reckon,

so far TP exclusives have done f all for xbox

Bwah, the wait is killing me, Sony start your conference already!

Teeqoz said:

it says 3 hours left?

PullusPardus said:
Teeqoz said:

it says 3 hours left?

I know, it's an expression. It means "Sony I want you to start your conference right now!" Even though I know it's impossible.