By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony Gamescom 2014 official thread. PS4 10 million SOLD. Until Dawn. TearAway PS4. shit loads of games. Hellblade. so much more!

eFKac said:
EEJLND said:
Aside from trailers, gameplay and game announcements, I'm most looking forward to some announce & immediate release stuff like Sony did that at E3 with Entwined. I hope they do this again with Journey PS4 and big firmware update.

This!

That's what I wish for as well. Journey and Unfinished Swan, available on the PS Store...NOW! I would love to replay Journey today!

I guess then let's pray together for this!

And I think it's indeed very possible as both Journey and The Unfinished Swan don't need marketing, and I also think they wouldn't get any marketing anyway before the actual release - so it can really work I would even pay for Journey again, if it won't be a cross-buy title like Flower was ^^

Speaking of The Unfinished Swan, developer Giant Sparrow has been working on a new game for almost 2 years...so maybe their game will be announced at Sony's press conference? Not long now until we find out

Around the Network
EEJLND said:
eFKac said:
EEJLND said:
Aside from trailers, gameplay and game announcements, I'm most looking forward to some announce & immediate release stuff like Sony did that at E3 with Entwined. I hope they do this again with Journey PS4 and big firmware update.

This!

That's what I wish for as well. Journey and Unfinished Swan, available on the PS Store...NOW! I would love to replay Journey today!

I guess then let's pray together for this!

And I think it's indeed very possible as both Journey and The Unfinished Swan don't need marketing, and I also think they wouldn't get any marketing anyway before the actual release - so it can really work I would even pay for Journey again, if it won't be a cross-buy title like Flower was ^^

Speaking of The Unfinished Swan, developer Giant Sparrow has been working on a new game for almost 2 years...so maybe their game will be announced at Sony's press conference? Not long now until we find out

Thinking the same, since both were on the PS4 playable leaked list, I think it's really possible. Probably depends on how Entwined did, and if Sony thinks it's a viable option to release games, especially ports that made a name for them before.

Yep, me too. Even though I would prefer it being cross buy of course, I wouldn't mind paying again for Journey if the price is not crazy high. Even though I enjoyed Unfinished Swan, I wouldn't pay for it again more than let's say 5$, so really hoping for cross buy here.

Yeah it is speculated that Giant Sparrow will indeed unveil their next project at Gamescom. We'll know in 8 hours. Would be great, definitely a talented developer.

So it is happening...PS4 preorder.

Greatness Awaits!

I'M EXCITED!!!

Lets get this Hype started

Officially hyped! *rubs hands in anticipation*

Bring on the games!

Around the Network

Cant wait, im hoping for a great show from Sony :) also when is MS's conference in London time?

Add me if u want :)

^ 1pm BST

There's an official thread for Gamescom here, for other general news and whatnot :)

Sony-For-Life said:
Cant wait, im hoping for a great show from Sony :) also when is MS's conference in London time?

its in almost an hour and half from now. 1pm BST. 

^ thx u 2 :)

Add me if u want :)

I know there will be games... but am I the only one more hyped for a new firmware reveal that addresses most of the issues or features that the PS4 needs? I am not in the least bit doubtful that there will be more games available than I I would be able to buy. I just want to be able to plug my 4TB of media content directly to my TV and not have to trug my surface along anytime i want to watch something on the big screen.