By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Pokémon Ruby/Sapphire remake graphics comparison.

Tagged games:

POE said:
AZWification said:
POE said:
Just finished Pokemon Silver. This is the next one i should play? I mean, according to the timeline or whatever.

Yup. Pokemon RSE are next! I recommend Emerald because it generally has more content..

Emmerald? aren´t these called Ruby and Saphire?

Emerald is the third game. Assuming you want to play the remakes and not the original games, emerald is not an option.

Around the Network

it is a huge improvement, obviously, but if you think it's 2 generations back, it is to be expected

I always believe that it could look better, or at least 3D outside battles

don't mind my username, that was more than 10 years ago, I'm a different person now, amazing how people change ^_^

POE said:

Well, there are 3 games: Ruby, Sapphire and Emerald! Yes, only Ruby and Sapphire are getting remade, but that's how Pokemon remakes work.. Hence why remakes of Yellow and Crystal don't exist..

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Ka-pi96 said:
AZWification said:

Well, there are 3 games: Ruby, Sapphire and Emerald! Yes, only Ruby and Sapphire are getting remade, but that's how Pokemon remakes work.. Hence why remakes of Yellow and Crystal don't exist..

It's so sad. Yellow was the best ever!

I love Pikachus!

Pokemon Yellow is pretty awesome, yes! I've never understood why Nintendo never remade the 3rd game in each gen though! :-/

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

AZWification said:
POE said:

Oh thanks, i understand now. 

Also thanks to the other guys who also responded  :D

Around the Network
AZWification said:
Ka-pi96 said:
AZWification said:

It's so sad. Yellow was the best ever!

I love Pikachus!

Pokemon Yellow is pretty awesome, yes! I've never understood why Nintendo never remade the 3rd game in each gen though! :-/

Third games are already remakes. Nintendo is wise to not do remakes of remakes.

I want another Pokemon Stadium I mean come on Nintendo you already have the models just make one hell even for download only I dont care.

On topic though remakes look great like all of the Pokemon Remakes.

http://moongypsy.bandcamp.com/ ~Thank you Stefl1504 for the amazing sig~

I would rather see Pokken Fighters actually turn into a full game than a Pokemon Stadium game...why play stadium when you can play any of the handheld games with infinitely more content?

Nice find Kapi, looks great!

Yeah, it does. But I hope they fix a lot of the issues and/or add plenty of new content to make the game truly as special as I remember.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.