By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Global Hardware Chart - 05 July 2014

Tamron said:
NobleTeam360 said:

You can't be serious, right? 3/4 gaming machines is the only combo, really? If you want to play every great game, wouldn't every machine be worth buying?

I own all 4, the only xbox one game i like is DR3 and thats coming to PC...

What about Fable, Sunset Overdrive, Halo, Quantum Break, Scalebound, Phantom Dust, Gears of War, Forza, and Crackdown? Not even including unkown games MS has in the works. Same can be said about PS4 and Wii U. Like I said I think all 4 gaming machines are worth owning at some point. Dismissing one of them just isn't fair.

Around the Network

I think 360 owners are still content with staying last gen. Games they play are still coming out, gimped or whatever, they are good enough. If M$ wants them to jump, they better start making that HDMI in, snap and Kinect a REAL selling point. If they don't show how being always connected to everyone, even while watching TV or whatever can be beneficial, then PS4 will get a sale. Their marketing team took a nap or something.

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence
NobleTeam360 said:
Tamron said:
NobleTeam360 said:

You can't be serious, right? 3/4 gaming machines is the only combo, really? If you want to play every great game, wouldn't every machine be worth buying?

What about Fable, Sunset Overdrive, Halo, Quantum Break, Scalebound, Phantom Dust, Gears of War, Forza, and Crackdown? Not even including unkown games MS has in the works. Same can be said about PS4 and Wii U. Like I said I think all 4 gaming machines are worth owning at some point. Dismissing one of them just isn't fair.

All shitty or okay game not worth buying a xbox, except for Halo.

NobleTeam360 said:
Tamron said:
NobleTeam360 said:

Not RPG or niche enough, sorry.

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence
Tamron said:

Multiplats - PC/PS4
Nintendo games - Wiiu (obviously)

That leaves only exclusives, and right now none of the existing or thus far revealed Xbox One exclusives really appeal to me except for project spark, which like my only other liked xbox one game dr3, is/will be available on PC too.

That's too bad, I'm sure some more stuff will be announced that you'll like.

Around the Network
NobleTeam360 said:

None of those really interest me, and none of them are out for quite a while either, that leaves only the currently available games, most of which are multiplats, in which case the best console for multiplats is the playstation 4.

When these listed games, and more, are out, and actually good, then by all means expand the trifecta of gaming to four, but for the time being, if someone owns a pc and ps4 there is very little reason to own an xbox one too.

But for the time being, PCS4U is the way to go.

(besides, judging the current trend, by the time most of these games are out the xbox one will be even cheaper)

BlackyCat said:
NobleTeam360 said:

Thats a ridiculous thing to say. We havent even seen any gameplay from some of these games...

BlackyCat said:
NobleTeam360 said:

Not sure how you can know that when none of the games I've listed have even come out yet other than Forza 5, unless you're reffering to previous games in the series like Halo and Gears, in which case still doesn't explain the new IP like Quantum Break, Scale Bound, and Sunset Overdrive.

pbroy said:
NobleTeam360 said:

Not RPG or niche enough, sorry.

Lol, damn it. MS needs to capture that niche crowd and fast

Kinda underwhelming for ps4, i wonder if they could be over 10m by now if there was no stock limit problem...

Nintendo 2018

English is not my native language.