By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Global Hardware Chart - 05 July 2014

Raziel123 said:
KLXVER said:
Raziel123 said:
Pull ahead? It's not gonna happen.. A few weeks here and there maybe but Wii U will be 3rd the rest of the year (and forever, really)

Why are you so certain of this?

Library. Too many big games not coming to Wii U

It was the same with the Wii though.

Around the Network
KLXVER said:

Those people have moved on to mobile and/or handhelds.

Raziel123 said:
KLXVER said:

Those people have moved on to mobile and/or handhelds.

and the 360 fans seems to have moved to the PS4...

Dark_Feanor said:
tak13 said:
so some people who predict ps4 vita beating 3ds wii u...or xbone would outsell wii u by September...could say that they are being refuted...

XOne will outsell the Wii by the end of September, unless VGChartz is overtracking the XOne by a lot in the last month.

But I think it´s the other way around.

how ,they re selling equal...they have 1.8 million gap...wii u august of hyrule warriors...how xbone will pass wii u by the end of september? is it going to sell   july 12 -september 30 2.2million...

No new games until september, not sure the wii u will keep it up this way.

It is strange to see that the xbox one is only outselling the wii u in the USA, is there a promo there? ( i'm european so.. )

Around the Network
BlackyCat said:

Never underestimate the power of Mario Kart;)

Wii U and X1 stable. Color me impressed.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

tak13 said:

how ,they re selling equal...they have 1.8 million gap...wii u august of hyrule warriors...how xbone will pass wii u by the end of september? is it going to sell   july 12 -september 30 2.2million...

why are you focusing on September so much? aside from Destiny in sept, there's also Sunset, Forza and Halo MCC, on top of multiplats unavailable on Wii U, before the end of the year. That's easily going to beat the Wii U's exclusives, regardless of which games we think are better

KLXVER said:
BlackyCat said:

blacky cat and other,no new games until september...again and again...my mk8 realeased in may ...now is july...!wii u sales still 60k...is wii u need desperately new games...no...!

tak13 said:
KLXVER said:
BlackyCat said:

blacky cat and other,no new games until september...again and again...my mk8 realeased in may ...now is july...!wii u sales still 60k...is wii u need desperately new games...no...!

It was released in the end of the month.. so it's only 1 month and a half. Not much to be sure it will keep it the same way during an other month. I hope it will.. i want more 3rd party games on wii u.