By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Global Hardware Chart - 05 July 2014

Awesome, i still had a tab open with last weeks numbers shown, from that here are the adjustments made by VGC for last weeks numbers.

28th June, 2014

Platform N. America Europe Japan Global
44,944 39,830 8,166 104,594
33,979 30,672 27,477 100,936
43,871 15,408 N/A 65,213
20,930 16,801 9,788 51,719
8,271 25,005 7,575 50,342
3,498 5,997 26,595 43,507
19,771 14,272 176 38,888
549 4,873 1,037 8,045
2,568 2,785 161 6,081

3ds adjusted up 25,790 units
wiiu adjusted up 8,399 units
360 adjusted down 5,097 units
wii adjusted up 1,594 units

Everything else left the same.

Around the Network

Removing Kinect did nothing for the Xbox one. Should have kept it in.

So the lead grows to 3.6m worldwide, and it's looking like the WiiU might actually outsell the Xbox One in next weeks worldwide numbers, as it's already outselling it in europe.

Not looking good for the Xbox One no matter how you slice it.

Tamron said:

So the lead grows to 3.6m worldwide, and it's looking like the WiiU might actually outsell the Xbox One in next weeks worldwide numbers, as it's already outselling it in europe.

And Japan!

Sharu said:
Tamron said:

And Japan!

That kinda goes without saying...

Around the Network

Wow, the PS4 somewhat behind the 3DS now and the Wii U very close to the XOne.

Must say, I didn't expect it to hold as well as it has.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Tamron said:

Well the Wii U probably wouldn't be ahead in EU if the XB1 was released in more countries. The additional sales wouldn't be a big number but enough to pull ahead of the Wii U. IMO the only thing that can ever put WIi U ahead of XB1 is Japan, nothing else.

Raziel123 said:
Tamron said:

Well the Wii U probably wouldn't be ahead in EU if the XB1 was released in more countries. The additional sales wouldn't be a big number but enough to pull ahead of the Wii U. IMO the only thing that can ever put WIi U ahead of XB1 is Japan, nothing else.

The XB1 hasnt officially been released i my country, but it still has been available to buy in stores for many months now.

KLXVER said:

The XB1 hasnt officially been released i my country, but it still has been available to buy in stores for many months now.

Same for mine, but that's not the same thing. Only a few select stores stock it and the pricing is never competitive due to importing. Plus, these countries are gonna get 2 free games at 399.99€ bundles

Raziel123 said:
Tamron said:

If's don't really matter, what matters is the figures as they are.

Besides, just like in china, if people in europe want one they can order one online and have it delivered, even if their country hasnt officially been launched in yet, most of my european friends in such countries did that when it launched.

Sure it will sell a bit more once its officially out there but damn man, it's struggling to keep its head above water against the WiiU.. the console two thirds of the internet have spent the past year insisting is dead/failure/dreamcast 2.0, a third of those people being xbox fans, so seeing the wiiu pull ahead will actually bring me a smile.

PCS4U, the only combo that makes sense.