By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Global Hardware Chart - 05 July 2014

Tomodachi Life is doing something big.
Sales are increasing both in US and Europe and it was a hit in Japan.
That's another big IP for Nintendo.

Around the Network
CGI-Quality said:
daredevil.shark said:

PS4 dropped sharply. Overall home consoles are sufferening because lack of good games. I hope TLoU R gives PS4 a boost.

-6K is dropping sharply?

Yup. Plus I want PS4 to be number one in that list. Thats why I wrote it.

CGI-Quality said:
mii-gamer said:
I still can't trust these numbers, but damn - Xbox one is so fucked if it was true, Nintendo has positive momentum on its side - and a strong exclusive line up leading up towards the holiday - I can see the Wii U pulling ahead worldwide

The one needs to find it's identity soon - because right now, it's sameness with the ps4 is a detriment.

The 3DS is returning to it's beast mode. I reckon it will easily beat the ps4 for the rest of the yeaar

I doubt the 3DS wins every week for the rest of the year. In fact, I'm positive it won't. Outside of game spikes, there will surely be weeks where it just sells less than the PS4, overall. They'll be neck-and-neck with trade-offs.

Yeah, itll probably be the 3DS and the PS4 for the most part with the XB1 and WiiU maybe a couple of times.

What were last weeks numbers for the xbox one again?

CGI-Quality said:
Tamron said:
What were last weeks numbers for the xbox one again?
XOne 65,213 (-9%)

I mean prior to corrections (too lazy to calculate)

Around the Network

Darn, I thought new Wii U baseline would +/- 30k. It may be double that number.

Glad to be wrong :). Go Wii U!

In the wilderness we go alone with our new knowledge and strength.

CGI-Quality said:
mii-gamer said:
I still can't trust these numbers, but damn - Xbox one is so fucked if it was true, Nintendo has positive momentum on its side - and a strong exclusive line up leading up towards the holiday - I can see the Wii U pulling ahead worldwide

The one needs to find it's identity soon - because right now, it's sameness with the ps4 is a detriment.

The 3DS is returning to it's beast mode. I reckon it will easily beat the ps4 for the rest of the yeaar

I doubt the 3DS wins every week for the rest of the year. In fact, I'm positive it won't. Outside of game spikes, there will surely be weeks where it just sells less than the PS4, overall. They'll be neck-and-neck with trade-offs.

I was trying to say accumulative totals -  my money is on the 3DS, especially with the massive spikes from the release of youkai watch, monster hunter, smash bros, and pokemon all due this half. It also makes sense with the price point an established library.

OMG Wii U big boots. O_O

CGI-Quality said:

I believe that's still the same (or damn well close to it). The only one that looks to have gotten a substantial update is the 3DS.

Wasnt the XB1 at about 72k at first last week?

legs vs initial overhype

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.