By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Global Hardware Chart - 05 July 2014

Raziel123 said:
KLXVER said:

The XB1 hasnt officially been released i my country, but it still has been available to buy in stores for many months now.

Same for mine, but that's not the same thing. Only a few select stores stock it and the pricing is never competitive due to importing. Plus, these countries are gonna get 2 free games at 399.99€ bundles

The price is not that much higher than the PS4 is now and thats the one with Kinect. All the games for it is available for it as well.

It will probably get a good boost when it officially releases, but Im not sure how long it will last.

Around the Network

Pull ahead? It's not gonna happen.. A few weeks here and there maybe but Wii U will be 3rd the rest of the year (and forever, really)

Aaaand PS4 doomed (sub 100k) again.

Thanks jlmurph!

so some people who predict ps4 vita beating 3ds wii u...or xbone would outsell wii u by September...could say that they are being refuted...

Raziel123 said:
Pull ahead? It's not gonna happen.. A few weeks here and there maybe but Wii U will be 3rd the rest of the year (and forever, really)

Why are you so certain of this?

Around the Network
tak13 said:
so some people who predict ps4 vita beating 3ds wii u...or xbone would outsell wii u by September...could say that they are being refuted...

XOne will outsell the Wii by the end of September, unless VGChartz is overtracking the XOne by a lot in the last month.

But I think it´s the other way around.

I agree on the other countries X1 question. In Russia X1 will start in September officially, but currently its widely available and real fans already bought it.

KLXVER said:
Raziel123 said:

Library. Too many big games not coming to Wii U

KLXVER said:
Raziel123 said:

he is trolling...!or another prediction that will be refuted...!;) 1.8 million difference wii u xbone...currently equal sales,august of hyrule warriors and holidays of smash bros.... the gap will expand against xbone:P

Dark_Feanor said:
tak13 said:

XOne will outsell the Wii by the end of September, unless VGChartz is overtracking the XOne by a lot in the last month.

But I think it´s the other way around.

Really hope youre talking about the WiiU and not the Wii.lol