By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Finaly got a WII U!

I just recently obtained Mario kart 8 bundle . With it i got sonic game which came free with Mario kart 8. i also got mario 3D land, windwaker HD, rayman legends, assassin creed 3 ( was only 16bucks forit XD),  What other games would you recommend to get ?

Around the Network
dane007 said:
I just recently obtained Mario kart 8 bundle . With it i got sonic game which came free with Mario kart 8. i also got mario 3D land, windwaker HD, rayman legends, assassin creed 3 ( was only 16bucks forit XD),  What other games would you recommend to get ?

Ninten-blasphemy, It's World, not Land!

Out of the ones I've played, you should try NSMBU and Sonic Lost World. And even though I haven't tried them, I'd also try Monster Hunter 3, Lego City Undercover, Pikmin 3, and The Wonderful 101!

Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze
ZombiU
Lego City Undercover
Pikmin 3

Lots of these threads lately ^.^

Anyways, those games should last you a pretty decent amount of time. I guess I should first ask if you have any other consoles?

As for exclusives, try Wonderful 101, ZombiU and Pikmin 3!

Lego City Undercover...

Knytt's Underground/Bit Trip Runner 2 from the EShop.

Around the Network

My highest recommendations are (in this order) - 3D World, Monster Hunter 3 U, DKTF,WWHD, Mario U, and if you are looking for some online fps, then BO2

http://moongypsy.bandcamp.com/ ~Thank you Stefl1504 for the amazing sig~

Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze

@mzuek and @nintentacle --- i jsut got it yesterday. haven't played it yet. still deciding where to put it. got no space for it yet. I knew it was super marop 3d something lol. thanks for the correction :). I only got the WII U because i got a voucher for helping out with a research experiment and it was on sale. basically the voucher paid for it all lol. Needed the WII u to complete the collection as that was the last thing to get to complete the next gen list. I have black ops 2. got it free from a friend for my ps3 lol.

Is scribblenauts unlimited any good? @sundin13 i have an xbox one , ps4 , vita and 3ds in terms of next gen. Wii U was the missing link.

Congrats! Enjoy it!
With the Mario Kart 8 promotion, you can also get Pikmin 3 for free.

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

Well, you should look for Wonderful 101 if you like action games with challenge. Pikmin 3 is great if you like Pikmin games. Resident evil: Revelations is very good if you haven't played it yet. Despite many people that complain about it, ZombiU is good, it has it's issues but it's a good old school style zombie horror game. Limited ammo, can easily die and you probably will. That's a few from my list :D

Gotta figure out how to set these up lol.