By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Finaly got a WII U!

Well, you should look for Wonderful 101 if you like action games with challenge. Pikmin 3 is great if you like Pikmin games. Resident evil: Revelations is very good if you haven't played it yet. Despite many people that complain about it, ZombiU is good, it has it's issues but it's a good old school style zombie horror game. Limited ammo, can easily die and you probably will. That's a few from my list :D

Gotta figure out how to set these up lol.

Around the Network

@Mohasanie -- i am getting teh sonic game as the free one. Was told that super smash brother might get teh same deal. Will do tonight ,, after i fidn a lovely spot for it :)

The Wonderful 101 if you like difficult action games with lots of replay value.

dane007 said:
@mzuek and @nintentacle --- i jsut got it yesterday. haven't played it yet. still deciding where to put it. got no space for it yet. I knew it was super marop 3d something lol. thanks for the correction :). I only got the WII U because i got a voucher for helping out with a research experiment and it was on sale. basically the voucher paid for it all lol. Needed the WII u to complete the collection as that was the last thing to get to complete the next gen list. I have black ops 2. got it free from a friend for my ps3 lol.

Is scribblenauts unlimited any good? @sundin13 i have an xbox one , ps4 , vita and 3ds in terms of next gen. Wii U was the missing link.

I think you meant "current gen" as next gen isn't out yet because it's next gen... 

Gotta figure out how to set these up lol.

@DUsk -- clearly i am from the future lol :P. I meant that. Apologies for that . With every new gen ,, i have to own them all :P

Around the Network

The Wonderful 101

ZombiU

Batman Arkham City Armored Edition

Nintendo Land

Lego City Undercover

Thats all the currently release games, that I can think of right now.

I'd advise Lego City: Undercover, Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate, Pikmin 3, Super Mario Bros U and, if you don't already have it on another system, AC4: Black Flag. But the game I'd most highly advice would be The Wonderful 101.

Check out my lastest games review: Fast RMX and  Snipperclips: Cut it out Together

@cycycychris Thanks. i do have black flag on Xbox one. Yea will get 101 . saw my odler brother play it. Looks epic and alot of fun.

monster hunter

If you're posting a thread here you probably already know what to get. I'm happy for you now the wait on Smash Bros starts for you. Welcome to the club.