By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Finaly got a WII U!

@Mohasanie -- i am getting teh sonic game as the free one. Was told that super smash brother might get teh same deal. Will do tonight ,, after i fidn a lovely spot for it :)

Around the Network

The Wonderful 101 if you like difficult action games with lots of replay value.

dane007 said:
@mzuek and @nintentacle --- i jsut got it yesterday. haven't played it yet. still deciding where to put it. got no space for it yet. I knew it was super marop 3d something lol. thanks for the correction :). I only got the WII U because i got a voucher for helping out with a research experiment and it was on sale. basically the voucher paid for it all lol. Needed the WII u to complete the collection as that was the last thing to get to complete the next gen list. I have black ops 2. got it free from a friend for my ps3 lol.

Is scribblenauts unlimited any good? @sundin13 i have an xbox one , ps4 , vita and 3ds in terms of next gen. Wii U was the missing link.

I think you meant "current gen" as next gen isn't out yet because it's next gen... 

Gotta figure out how to set these up lol.

@DUsk -- clearly i am from the future lol :P. I meant that. Apologies for that . With every new gen ,, i have to own them all :P

The Wonderful 101

ZombiU

Batman Arkham City Armored Edition

Nintendo Land

Lego City Undercover

Thats all the currently release games, that I can think of right now.

Around the Network

@cycycychris Thanks. i do have black flag on Xbox one. Yea will get 101 . saw my odler brother play it. Looks epic and alot of fun.

monster hunter

If you're posting a thread here you probably already know what to get. I'm happy for you now the wait on Smash Bros starts for you. Welcome to the club.

dane007 said:
@DUsk -- clearly i am from the future lol :P. I meant that. Apologies for that . With every new gen ,, i have to own them all :P

Oh! My mistake :P

Gotta figure out how to set these up lol.

jrRodney said:
If you're posting a thread here you probably already know what to get. I'm happy for you now the wait on Smash Bros starts for you. Welcome to the club.

The wait, the horrible horrible wait.....