By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Finaly got a WII U!

POE said:
Enjoy it.

I shall. its been awhile since i play a good mario game. my wii unfortunately did have mario galaxy ,, so will be looking forward to play some mario.  it will be good change from teh typical games foun on xbox one and ps4.

Around the Network

Pikmin 3 and Wonderful 101 are gems in the Wii U's crown and hopefully the sort of niche game Nintendo is going to be giving us.

They may not be to your tastes; but both are great games, with real character, that deserve a chance.

RolStoppable said:
dane007 said:
Lyrikalstylez said:

I'm sorry....

huh? sorry for?!

His lack of maturity. He used to say bad things about Nintendo and the Wii U, and this is his way to apologize for that.

ah kk. will take note. thought i said something bad to hurt him/her lol

ToxicJosh said:
Pikmin 3 and Wonderful 101 are gems in the Wii U's crown and hopefully the sort of niche game Nintendo is going to be giving us.

They may not be to your tastes; but both are great games, with real character, that deserve a chance.

seen both in action and have to say they look good especially 101. looks insane fun with tonnes of action lol.

So that might explain why so many people are on Assassin's Creed 3 online now...
When I got for 23 bucks, because in France the Game stores were closing so they were doing huge price cuts to sell everything they had in stock, there were not much people online, now everytime I join the session has enough players. Good, it's so much fun to play in your couch using the gamepad.

Around the Network

Thanks for the advice guys. Because of guys suggestion i went out and bought zombi U and Mario u and Deus Ex as they were really cheap :D. Will upload picks tonight :)