By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Finaly got a WII U!

@jr rodney -- thanks rodney. I knew some hence why i got the games with my bundle. Thanks. its was a 2 year wait and thanks to nintendo they gave a good bundle for a cheap price . Couldn't resist the two game bundle :)

Around the Network

I'm sorry....

Enjoy it.

Get The Wonderful 101 and Pikmin 3.

My bet with The_Liquid_Laser: I think the Switch won't surpass the PS2 as the best selling system of all time. If it does, I'll play a game of a list that The_Liquid_Laser will provide, I will have to play it for 50 hours or complete it, whatever comes first. 

If I had a WiiU I would want to play ZombiU

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

Around the Network

Wonderful 101 I liked a lot and I say it is good but lots of others will say otherwise.

@dane007 I own all 3 current gens. My Wii U sees the most action. I honestly don't know why the PS4 sells so well. Yes it has tons of potential but it's hard to believe that people are buying it based on potential. As an early adopter of all 3 I have to admit games do come slow. Right now the gaming on the U is far better in quantity and quality. So enjoy. I know this time next year I will get more use from all three and life will be super awesome. I been gaming my whole life 30 plus systems and counting, over a thousand physical games. So no fanboy loyalty here. I'm loyal to the game production companies not console manufacturers. I just want quality games and Nintendo certainly brings the games. 

Lyrikalstylez said:

I'm sorry....

huh? sorry for?!

jrRodney said:

@dane007 I own all 3 current gens. My Wii U sees the most action. I honestly don't know why the PS4 sells so well. Yes it has tons of potential but it's hard to believe that people are buying it based on potential. As an early adopter of all 3 I have to admit games do come slow. Right now the gaming on the U is far better in quantity and quality. So enjoy. I know this time next year I will get more use from all three and life will be super awesome. I been gaming my whole life 30 plus systems and counting, over a thousand physical games. So no fanboy loyalty here. I'm loyal to the game production companies not console manufacturers. I just want quality games and Nintendo certainly brings the games. 

Agree with you . its good machine but don't see how it sells well. Same i have been gaming since SNES and thosoe times were awesome with mario, circus charlie and joust . I actually spend more time on ps3 because FFX and the metro last light which became free for psn plus followed by xbox one. I got the WII u mainly because of nintendo exclusives  For some reason nintendo exclusives always makes you smile and have fun ,, no matter how many iterations of the game we have. Yea i am looking forward to more of their games ,, especially  when games like project zero hd game and the upcoming zelda U. I too have no loyalty to console manufacturers. I always beleive  that by getting them  all you get to play and experience teh best of all worlds. 

WagnerPaiva said:
If I had a WiiU I would want to play ZombiU

ah sweet.w ill get the game in few days as its on special for $25 lol