By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
small44 said:

i believe you will find this graph more correct if you double the numbers on the left axis ;) you know, given the fact that the PS4 alone has sold 8 million and it says that Xbone+Ps4 has sold 6 :) I assume this counts for ps360 aswell.

EDIT: Sorry, I understand that the numbers are for US only. Disregard the correction above.

Around the Network

Europe (+France and Germany up!)

This is the final week before X1 pricecut, it was definitely going to be the lowest. Next week will be expectedly big. 2 weeks from now is the interesting one.

Platinums: Red Dead Redemption, Killzone 2, LittleBigPlanet, Terminator Salvation, Uncharted 1, inFamous Second Son, Rocket League

PlatformN. AmericaEuropeJapanGlobal
1 1 0 2
55 1 50 106
0 0 N/A 0
0 0 0 0
0 0 0 0
0 0 0 0
0 0 0 0
0 0 0 0
0 0 0 0

^ on the last day before it all ends.................

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

Teeqoz said:
did the ps3 actually outsell the xbone? Wow, not looking good for microsoft. Outsold by a seventh gen console...

Its the week before the lower price SKU. Pay attention. Besides, PS3 has been getting overtracked on this site for a long time. Wouldn't doubt it still being overtracked. 

Around the Network
Teeqoz said:
small44 said:

i believe you will find this graph more correct if you double the numbers on the left axis ;) you know, given the fact that the PS4 alone has sold 8 million and it says that Xbone+Ps4 has sold 6 :) I assume this counts for ps360 aswell.

I get it from neogaf

PS4 - over 100 millions let's say 120m
Xbox One - 70m
Wii U - 25m

Vita - 15m if it will not get Final Fantasy Kingdoms Heart and Monster Hunter 20m otherwise
3DS - 80m

Teeqoz said:

US hardware sales.  Not worldwide.

small44 said:
Teeqoz said:
small44 said:

Chart

I get it from neogaf

And you are correct, you don't need to justify yourself :)

Stories unfolded with my home made rap songs. Feel free to listen here with lyrics: https://youtu.be/vyT9PbK5_T0

jlmurph2 said:
Teeqoz said:
did the ps3 actually outsell the xbone? Wow, not looking good for microsoft. Outsold by a seventh gen console...

Its the week before the lower price SKU. Pay attention. Besides, PS3 has been getting overtracked on this site for a long time. Wouldn't doubt it still being overtracked. 

Just like the Xbone here every month..

Edit: Also PS3 got a 200k upward adjustment as of a week ago. How can it be overtracked and in reality gain more sales by this site? Where is your proof of PS3 overtracking?

Murderedsoulsuspect ain't done too hot.

Or maybe it has. Not like the studio has made any smash-hit games before.