By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

And next month, when NPD releases it's numbers, you will all rage at VGC for being inaccurate.

Around the Network

PS4 - Correct
3DS - Overtracked
Wii U - Undertracked
XBO - Correct, or undertracked.
Vita - Correct

That's what I think.

Blood_Tears said:
jlmurph2 said:
Teeqoz said:
did the ps3 actually outsell the xbone? Wow, not looking good for microsoft. Outsold by a seventh gen console...

Its the week before the lower price SKU. Pay attention. Besides, PS3 has been getting overtracked on this site for a long time. Wouldn't doubt it still being overtracked. 

Just like the Xbone here every month..

Edit: Also PS3 got a 200k upward adjustment as of a week ago. How can it be overtracked and in reality gain more sales by this site? Where is your proof of PS3 overtracking?

Sony announced today that as of May 31st, PS3 JUST sold 5 million in France. VGChartz had that number like 6 months ago. Who knows what other countries it overtracked for PS3

mario kart on top sounds right after the may npd we just had

did they reduce all WD sales to about 3,2m then,does that seem right WW now

I smell like the dark forest of Dwemereth in the morning mist                                                   fanboy til i'm bankrupt

Watch doges PS4 version outsold MK8 in NA+EU but Japan saved MK8! lol

When will Watch doges be released in japan?

Around the Network

The week of MK8 and W_D is now up there in the history of VGC blunders with Skyward Sword's Pre-order numbers. I will never forget either of these dark times.

Nice enough 3DS, though. The one-two Persona/Tomodachi punch helped.

jlmurph2 said:
Blood_Tears said:
jlmurph2 said:
Teeqoz said:
did the ps3 actually outsell the xbone? Wow, not looking good for microsoft. Outsold by a seventh gen console...

Its the week before the lower price SKU. Pay attention. Besides, PS3 has been getting overtracked on this site for a long time. Wouldn't doubt it still being overtracked. 

Just like the Xbone here every month..

Edit: Also PS3 got a 200k upward adjustment as of a week ago. How can it be overtracked and in reality gain more sales by this site? Where is your proof of PS3 overtracking?

Sony announced today that as of May 31st, PS3 JUST sold 5 million in France. VGChartz had that number like 6 months ago. Who knows what other countries it overtracked for PS3

So your complaining about a 157k consoles in France when this site has 360 over Wii in LTD US numbers by about 1.8M when NPD totals tell a completely different story.

Leadified said:
3DS up 30K? Huh. I wonder why.

Persona Q released in Japan.

Blood_Tears said:

So your complaining about a 157k consoles in France when this site has 360 over Wii in LTD US numbers by about 1.8M when NPD totals tell a completely different story.

So you doubt and ask me for proof of PS3 overtracking then downplay it in the next post? Im not sure how much 360 has sold but MS already announced 84m shipped.

Quote Tree Shortened - Conegamer

jlmurph2 said:

So you doubt and ask me for proof of PS3 overtracking then downplay it in the next post? Im not sure how much 360 has sold but MS already announced 84m shipped.

I know it's 84M shipped and PS3 is likely right there with it considering Sony announced 80M only 3 weeks after MS did last Oct. Since then their shipments have been neck and neck this year with MS shipping 300k this quarter so far to bring it to 84M.

However, my point is you didn't provide proof of PS3 being overtracked as a whole because whether this site has extra sales tacked on France or not, they likely need to be assessed and placed on a different region.  The same is true for 360 on here, the total sales on here are likely correct but it's over tracked in the US by about 1 million or more. They need to be assigned to another region because NPD totals are completely different. I'm saying all this because you singled out PS3 as having over tracking issues here all the time, when it's all 3 of them are being either overtracked in one area and undertracked in another, it's a site issue not a PS3 issue.

Quote Tree Trimmed - Conegamer