By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
UndauntedWizdom said:

I see X1s everywhere now but there's always an overabundance of them in store cases. My cousin wanted one with a Kinect and he was excited that the price dropped so he asked me if I can use my discount to get him an X1. I told him that they don't come with Kinect anymore and he says he'll get a PS4 instead. He likes both consoles but wanted the Kinect with his X1. He says for the price he may as well go with PS4. This may be what most people are thinking. It goes to show you though, a company can price themselves right out of the competition. Sony learned from its past mistake while MS mirrored it.

So you lied to your friend? Because there are still Kinect Titanfall bundles. Just not $399

Around the Network
jlmurph2 said:
UndauntedWizdom said:

I see X1s everywhere now but there's always an overabundance of them in store cases. My cousin wanted one with a Kinect and he was excited that the price dropped so he asked me if I can use my discount to get him an X1. I told him that they don't come with Kinect anymore and he says he'll get a PS4 instead. He likes both consoles but wanted the Kinect with his X1. He says for the price he may as well go with PS4. This may be what most people are thinking. It goes to show you though, a company can price themselves right out of the competition. Sony learned from its past mistake while MS mirrored it.

So you lied to your friend? Because there are still Kinect Titanfall bundles. Just not $399

He doesn't care about Titanfall. He wants an X1 sith Kinect for $399.

kirby007 said:
I see PS4s everywhere now but there's always an overabundance of them in store cases. My brother from another mother wanted one with a PSeye and he was excited that the it was includedd so he asked me if I can use my discount to get him an PS4 with PSeyeI told him that they don't come with Pseye anymore and he says he'll get a Xo instead. He likes both consoles but wanted the Pseye with hisPS4He says for the price he may as well go with XO. This may be what most people are thinking. It goes to show you though, a company can price themselves right out of the competition. Microsoft learned from its past mistake while Sony mirrored it.

That's just... dumb!

UndauntedWizdom said:
jlmurph2 said:
UndauntedWizdom said:

He doesn't care about Titanfall. He wants an X1 sith Kinect for $399.

Many places bundle both Titanfall and even an extra game for the same price as the basic X1/Kinect bundle. At a point here in Ireland argos were basically giving 120euros worth of games for the same price as the normal package.

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

elazz said:
TheBlackNaruto said:

Wait if I was to go by NPD the PS4 usually gets undertracked not overtracked(bar this NPD) . Unless you were talking about the Wii U when yous aid console then I truly apologize.

Neither as I was talking about Xbox One comparison with Vita ;)

Ahhhhhhh well NOW it all makes sense lol!

The absence of evidence is NOT the evidence of absence...

PSN: StlUzumaki23

Around the Network

All numbers probably wrong as hell... how X1 on the week prior to the discount (and before that doing 77k in the month, or like 19k a week on average, and considering it had WD "boost") make a 25k on USA this week? WiiU also seems overtracked. PS4 I'm not sure, but certainly the distribution of sales is of on it.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

Wii U why you drop off from 136k to 84k??? But at least it held on above 80k because the way I see it.. 80k or above is very good to me.

Persona Q really helped out the 3DS get back to 100,000 this week.

did the ps3 actually outsell the xbone? Wow, not looking good for microsoft. Outsold by a seventh gen console...

TheLegendaryWolf said:
Persona Q really helped out the 3DS get back to 100,000 this week.

Can't wait to see theYoukai Watch 2 boost

PS4 - over 100 millions let's say 120m
Xbox One - 70m
Wii U - 25m

Vita - 15m if it will not get Final Fantasy Kingdoms Heart and Monster Hunter 20m otherwise
3DS - 80m