?

Splatoon 374 56.75%

Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker 136 20.64%

Kirby and the Rainbow Curse 17 2.58%

Devil's Third 68 10.32%

Mario Party 10 16 2.43%

Mario Maker 48 7.28%

Total:659

I like the concept of Captain Toad, as you're basically in a Mario game, but sorta "handicapped" to Toad. It outta be interesting.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

Around the Network

either splatoon or devil's third. Both are in need of improvement. Devil's third needs a graphical upgrade in the worst way. Splatoon needs more charming characters. The squid part looks cool, but the actual characters look like generic Disney carton characters made for pre-adolescents. All the other games listed look pretty lame unfortunately.

I had not planned to buy another Nintendo console, but Zelda has me very weak. So, by far that has the be the biggest thing Nintendo showed at E3. If the game turns out to be constantly as good looking as the trailer, then I will have a black WiiU come release day.

Stop hate, let others live the life they were given. Everyone has their problems, and no one should have to feel ashamed for the way they were born. Be proud of who you are, encourage others to be proud of themselves. Learn, research, absorb everything around you. Nothing is meaningless, a purpose is placed on everything no matter how you perceive it. Discover how to love, and share that love with everything that you encounter. Help make existence a beautiful thing.

Kevyn B Grams
10/03/2010 

KBG29 on PSN&XBL

I vote for Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker, it looked really fun with a really good concept and I like that the protagonist is Toad XD.

Splatoon fulfilled more promises than all the others combined. Let's hope it turns out to be a great game with lot of depth and room left for further sequels. I do hope it becomes a flagship franchise for Nintendo concerning 3P shooters.

Around the Network
guiduc said:
Splatoon fulfilled more promises than all the others combined. Let's hope it turns out to be a great game with lot of depth and room left for further sequels. I do hope it becomes a flagship franchise for Nintendo concerning 3P shooters.

I agree with this, it has to become a flagship franchise.

Nintendo is missing both TPS and great online franchises.

Anyone els notice the glaring omission of Zelda? That was my favourite game reveal at E3 overall.

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

Jumpin said:
Anyone els notice the glaring omission of Zelda? That was my favourite game reveal at E3 overall.

Nintendo gamers should know that it's not a good thing to say a game is good or bad, based on a trailer with no gameplay.

Not being in the poll is the right decision.

Wouldn't say overly impressive yet. They all look like solid games nothing more. Zelda on the other hand *_*

Jumpin said:

Zelda was announced before E3, so it wasn't a new game.