Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Best new Wii U game revealed at E3

?

Splatoon 374 56.75%
 
Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker 136 20.64%
 
Kirby and the Rainbow Curse 17 2.58%
 
Devil's Third 68 10.32%
 
Mario Party 10 16 2.43%
 
Mario Maker 48 7.28%
 
Total:659

I love that Splatoon exist so online shooters fans with a Wii U can experience the first good online shooter ever.

But I picked Captain Toad Treasure Tracker. Best level design on a videogame.



I'm not talking to you.

I'm not social on this website.

Sorry for my english.

Bye.

I'm not talking to you. I'm not social on this website. Sorry.

Around the Network

I would be most happy for MP10 if the car mode wasn't there, but I have to say Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker and Splatoon



NintendoCM said:
I would be most happy for MP10 if the car mode wasn't there, but I have to say Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker and Splatoon

I think they already confirmed that the car thing is only for Bowser mode.



I'm not talking to you.

I'm not social on this website.

Sorry for my english.

Bye.

I'm not talking to you. I'm not social on this website. Sorry.

Ninsect said:

Didn't Reggie say no new Mario games would be announced? I count three (50%)


seems he's been telling alot of lies lately



Oh how could I forget Mario Maker? As long as it has proper online for level sharing and you can easily download hundreds of levels and share them on Miiverse, it will be amazing.



My Blog, Please Have A Read:

http://Proseandconsoles.blogspot.com

Around the Network

Why wasn't Yoshi Yarn game included? Was first time I saw that anyway... I would still vote for Splatoon



Splatoon was the best, easily, but Mario Maker is a close second, especially if they let us have SML3 and SMW style sets too.



 SW-5120-1900-6153

Mario Maker by a wide margin. I've wanted something like this for as long as I've known. if they include Super Mario World as an option, I'll buy one for myself and everyone I know who has a WiiU, because I've wanted some sort of level builder with SMW graphics and controls forever.

Also, does anyone know if the controls will be MArio Bros 1 or nsMB U? like, do we know about what we can expect it to FEEL like? What it looks like is nice and all, but I want to FEEL it.



I got it all, baby! 

PS4, Switch, WiiU, XBO, PC
Vita, 3DS, Android

Top 6 this generation: 
Bloodborne, Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice, God of War, The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild, Dark Souls III, Red Dead Redemption II

Runa216 said:
Mario Maker by a wide margin. I've wanted something like this for as long as I've known. if they include Super Mario World as an option, I'll buy one for myself and everyone I know who has a WiiU, because I've wanted some sort of level builder with SMW graphics and controls forever.

Also, does anyone know if the controls will be MArio Bros 1 or nsMB U? like, do we know about what we can expect it to FEEL like? What it looks like is nice and all, but I want to FEEL it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=c6IfLRh5cMY#t=569

Currently everything had 8 bit physics or so they said. They might change each style with its corresponding physics.



@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"

TomaTito said:
Runa216 said:
Mario Maker by a wide margin. I've wanted something like this for as long as I've known. if they include Super Mario World as an option, I'll buy one for myself and everyone I know who has a WiiU, because I've wanted some sort of level builder with SMW graphics and controls forever.

Also, does anyone know if the controls will be MArio Bros 1 or nsMB U? like, do we know about what we can expect it to FEEL like? What it looks like is nice and all, but I want to FEEL it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=c6IfLRh5cMY#t=569

Currently everything had 8 bit physics or so they said. They might change each style with its corresponding physics.

then no buy from me.  those 8-bit physics are absolutely terrible.  I hate the first mario bros game, I just can't play it at all. 



I got it all, baby! 

PS4, Switch, WiiU, XBO, PC
Vita, 3DS, Android

Top 6 this generation: 
Bloodborne, Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice, God of War, The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild, Dark Souls III, Red Dead Redemption II