?

Splatoon 374 56.75%

Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker 136 20.64%

Kirby and the Rainbow Curse 17 2.58%

Devil's Third 68 10.32%

Mario Party 10 16 2.43%

Mario Maker 48 7.28%

Total:659

I would be most happy for MP10 if the car mode wasn't there, but I have to say Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker and Splatoon

Around the Network
NintendoCM said:
I would be most happy for MP10 if the car mode wasn't there, but I have to say Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker and Splatoon

I think they already confirmed that the car thing is only for Bowser mode.

I'm not talking to you.

I'm not social on this website.

Sorry for my english.

Bye.

I'm not talking to you. I'm not social on this website. Sorry.

Ninsect said:

Didn't Reggie say no new Mario games would be announced? I count three (50%)

seems he's been telling alot of lies lately

Oh how could I forget Mario Maker? As long as it has proper online for level sharing and you can easily download hundreds of levels and share them on Miiverse, it will be amazing.

My Blog, Please Have A Read:

http://Proseandconsoles.blogspot.com

Why wasn't Yoshi Yarn game included? Was first time I saw that anyway... I would still vote for Splatoon

Around the Network

Splatoon was the best, easily, but Mario Maker is a close second, especially if they let us have SML3 and SMW style sets too.

SW-5120-1900-6153

Mario Maker by a wide margin. I've wanted something like this for as long as I've known. if they include Super Mario World as an option, I'll buy one for myself and everyone I know who has a WiiU, because I've wanted some sort of level builder with SMW graphics and controls forever.

Also, does anyone know if the controls will be MArio Bros 1 or nsMB U? like, do we know about what we can expect it to FEEL like? What it looks like is nice and all, but I want to FEEL it.

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

Runa216 said:
Mario Maker by a wide margin. I've wanted something like this for as long as I've known. if they include Super Mario World as an option, I'll buy one for myself and everyone I know who has a WiiU, because I've wanted some sort of level builder with SMW graphics and controls forever.

Also, does anyone know if the controls will be MArio Bros 1 or nsMB U? like, do we know about what we can expect it to FEEL like? What it looks like is nice and all, but I want to FEEL it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=c6IfLRh5cMY#t=569

Currently everything had 8 bit physics or so they said. They might change each style with its corresponding physics.

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"

TomaTito said:
Runa216 said:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=c6IfLRh5cMY#t=569

Currently everything had 8 bit physics or so they said. They might change each style with its corresponding physics.

then no buy from me.  those 8-bit physics are absolutely terrible.  I hate the first mario bros game, I just can't play it at all. 

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

Ninsect said:

Didn't Reggie say no new Mario games would be announced? I count three (50%)

They're not mainline Mario games though, they are subseries spinoffs.

What he meant was no NSMBU2, Mario 3D World 2, or Mario Galaxy 3.