By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - I hate to say it, but Starfox Wii U sounds like the next Lair

Don't worry guys Nintendo can't ruin the Starfox series than what Sega did with the Sonic the Hedgehog series ;)

Consoles: 3DS, Wii U, and Vita soon. Super Paper Mario fan.

Around the Network
AndrewWK said:
sc94597 said:
The difference is that NIntendo won't let it stay shitty. They'll fix it if they know it doesn't work. Nintendo does this obsessively, almost to their detriment.

Who says its shitty. Nobody has played it yet

I was assuming the OP's proposition as correct. I agree, but the OP (and a few others) seem far too convinced it would be bad as it is now. I suppose I should've clarified with, "assuming you are correct" but I thought a brief message would be more suitable and more convincing, especially since I didn't negate the proposition. 

Wow so without ever having seen a second of ingame footage we already assume its shit?

Whats wrong with you people?

Premature overreaction: the thread.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

AndrewWK said:
Wow so without ever having seen a second of ingame footage we already assume its shit?

Read the article; the controls described in it sound beyond awful.

Around the Network

Im sure there will be non pad controls. If not then Nintendo is dead.

The damn game was just announced a few days ago and you guys are already shitting on it!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

AZWification said:

The damn game was just announced a few days ago and you guys are already shitting on it!

Have you read the article? I'd say there's good reason to be worried.

curl-6 said:

Have you read the article? I'd say there's good reason to be worried.

Worried? Why?! This game wasn't even supposed to be shown at E3, but Miyamoto was apparently happy with it so they showed it!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

AndrewWK said:

Again, even if it is, it does not matter. Nintendo does not release shit games. They'd rather cancel them. Even their worst games like Other M (for example) aren't bad games, just not that great either. When it comes to controls Nintendo especially doesn't miss out. I often see people complaining about Skyward Sword's controls, but I thought they were the most unique and interesting part of the game. They were some of the most intuitive  and fun uses of motion controls I've experienced (I am a fan of motion controls.) The problem I had with Skyward Swords was its linearity and tiny (feeling) world. But even then, it was a great game. Starfox will be good at the very least, and Nintendo will likely get the controls right, either by perfecting the methods mentioned in the OP with valuable gameplay experiences or allowing multiple methods.